Earn up to $211.82 back (21,182 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Holds up to 7 cases of 20 oz. bottles or cans; 3 shelves with Gravity-Flo organizers included
- Maintains temperatures between 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Curved design with an open front and bright interior lighting
- Lighted sign panel and glass side panels included to show off beverages
- 115V; 3/4 hp compressor circulates eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
|Beverage-Air BZ13HC-W Specs|
|Shipping Weight||350 lb.|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||54 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||26 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||31 3/8 Inches|
|BTU Per Hour||5,452 BTU|
|Capacity||13 cu. ft.|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Exterior Material||Black-Coated Steel|
|Interior Material||Coated Steel|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BZ13HC-W Details
Boosting impulse beverage sales at your business has never been easier thanks to the Beverage-Air Breeze BZ13HC-W white vertical air curtain merchandiser. This air curtain merchandiser features 3 shelves with innovative Gravity-Flo organizers that allow you to stock bottled and canned beverages in individual, organized rows. When an item is removed from the front of the row, the Gravity-Flo organizer design feeds new product forward so your customers don't have to reach to grab their favorite brand of soda, juice, or bottled water. In total, this unit can hold up to 7 cases of 20 oz. bottles or cans.
This air curtain merchandiser's powerful 3/4 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to help maintain temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. R-290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business.
Designed to draw customers' attention and show off your products at their best, this air curtain merchandiser features a sleek curved front and bright interior lighting. Plus, it has a brightly-lit sign panel that comes standard and glass side panels to create a professional presentation. The modern front grille design conceals the refrigeration system from view but is also easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 54 3/8"
Capacity: 13 cu. ft.
Width: 26 5/8"
Depth: 26 1/8"
Height: 31 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register