Beverage-Air VMHC-18-1-G VueMax 51 3/4" Gray Air Curtain Merchandiser
- LED lighting, adjustable shelves, and price tag molding create stunning display
- Includes night curtain to maintain temperatures and save energy
- Powder-coated gray exterior with lowE double-pan glass sides
- Easy-to-use electronic temperature control and automatic defrost
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, (2) 1/3 hp
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 403-168A Equivalent Galvanized Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$194.99 / Set
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.62 / Each
Curtron C-36 Caser 48" x 36" Display Cooler Strip Curtain
plus $74.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 183629005ASM Security Cage and Lock Assembly for VM18 Merchandisers
plus $1,243.89 / Each
Beverage-Air 183110202 Side Saddle Assembly for VMHC12/18 Merchandisers
plus $529.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 183602101 Front Product Display Assembly for VMHC18 Merchandisers
plus $529.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 6-Peg Wonder Bar Assembly for VMHC-18 and VMHCSL-18
$151.43 / Each
|Beverage-Air VMHC-18-1-G Specs|
|Width||51 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||31 3/4 Inches|
|Height||83 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 Inches|
|Interior Height||48 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||18.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air VMHC-18-1-G Details
Create a stunning display of grab-and-go items with the Beverage-Air VMHC-18-1-G VueMax 51 3/4" gray air curtain merchandiser. This merchandiser boasts bright LED lighting, adjustable, 2-position shelves, and price tag molding to make presenting bottled beverages and packaged snacks a breeze. Because it's certified for these products, it's the perfect way to encourage quick, on-the-go purchases. Plus, the sides of the unit are made of lowE double pane glass for increased visibility. These glass panels are tempered to help retain cold air.
For energy savings, the unit comes standard with a night curtain. Simply lower it during off-hours to maintain temperatures more efficiently, trapping cold air inside the display area. The refrigeration system, with (2) 1/3 hp compressors, also circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The merchandiser's overall design maintains temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The design also ensures minimal maintenance, with an easy-to-clean painted steel interior and an automatic defrost. The condenser slides out for easy service, too. A powder-coated gray steel exterior and foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation provide structural integrity, while 6" adjustable legs allow the unit to stand straight and tall on uneven ground. Durable, attractive, and energy-efficient, this merchandiser is a great unit for a range of businesses, from convenience stores to fast casual eateries. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 51 3/4"
Depth: 31 3/4"
Height: 83 3/8"
Capacity: 18.6 cu. ft.
Height: 48 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register