Avantco BCAC-36 36" Black Curved Dual Service Refrigerated Air Curtain Merchandiser - 110V
- Bright, cool LED lighting to illuminate product
- Durable and reliable 300 series stainless steel construction
- Energy-saving night cover included for off hours
- Made of foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation and corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- Easy-to-use digital temperature controller; Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant; 115V, 3/4 hp
Other Products from this Line
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What type of environment is best suited for this merchandiser?
- It is important to install this unit in a location that is not near a doorway or in direct sunlight. This merchandiser is intended for use in temperature controlled environments that stay below 75 degrees Fahrenheit and 55% relative humidity. Note that malfunction due to improper environmental conditions is not covered under the unit's warranty.
- Do I need to connect the drain on the back of the unit?
- No, the unit comes standard with a drain pan heater to evaporate away normal amounts of condensation. The external drain is only needed if your unit is producing excessive condensation, most often caused by high humidity.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Attractively present your fresh baked goods with this Avantco BCAC-36 36" black curved dual service refrigerated open display merchandiser. This contemporary case keeps contents sanitary while beautifully displaying them on clear tempered glass shelves. Having a dual service open air merchandiser is sure to boost your impulse sales, because customers can clearly see the products you're offering behind the strong glass front, or select products of their choosing from the bottom open air part of the unit. The versatile top section can be adjusted to hold product at room temperature, refrigerated temperature, or can even be divided down the middle to hold product and accommodate both temperatures at the same time.
For outstanding durability, this sleek black combination air-curtain bakery case is made of durable stainless steel, both inside and out. Coupled with the tempered glass shelves, this unit will provide maximum durability, so that you can confidently display your products. The sliding door on the top part of the dual unit protects food from becoming stale, but also provides easy access to products so your staff can quickly serve your guests. The front curved glass is anti-fogging and allows for maximum visibility for merchandising bakery items. Giving you the best of both worlds, this unit's open-air design is perfect for adding last minute upsell drinks or packaged foods to a customer's order, while the bakery case allows for sanitary service of muffins, bagels, cakes, pastries, and pies.
The digital temperature controller ensures quick temperature readability, and for convenience, the unit has an auto defrost function so your staff won't need to set aside valuable time to schedule a defrost. A 3/4 hp compressor keeps the unit operating at temperatures between 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, while circulating R290 refrigerant. This unit's specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. However, not only do you get the satisfaction of using an environmentally friendly unit, this merchandiser is also characterized by its low energy consumption, which will save you money. A 110V electrical connection is required for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register