|Buy 1 - 3||$57.49/Each|
- Combines with the mild, buttery flavor of havarti cheese with slightly piquant, anise-like flavor and aroma of caraway seeds
- Made with a time-honored Danish recipe that uses extra cream for a smooth texture
- Semi-soft consistency is perfect for melting and easy slicing for sandwiches
- Great for delis, wine tastings, and catering events
- Ships refrigerated
|Package Size||9 lb.|
|Texture||Soft & Semi-Soft|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Boasting a deliciously creamy, warm flavor, customers are sure to savor the taste of this St. Clemens havarti cheese with caraway. The slightly piquant, anise-like flavor and aroma of caraway seeds combines with the mild, buttery flavor of havarti cheese to deliver a well-balanced, distinctive cheese with a tangy zest. Elastic and sliceable, this havarti cheese is perfect for adding to a variety of sandwiches. Use to build a more flavorful roast beef sandwich, or, for a twist on the classic reuben sandwich, try this cheese with corned beef and horseradish mayo on grilled rye bread. When pairing with beverages, serve this cheese with a bold, dry riesling or an American stout.
Made with fresh cow's milk, St. Clemens uses a time-honored Danish recipe that uses extra cream to achieve its delicious semi-soft texture. The cheese is pressed into molds, which are drained and then aged. Once finished it is a rindless, smooth cheese with small irregular openings distributed throughout. Plus, imported directly from Denmark, this cheese provides an authentic taste that will transport guests' taste buds to the Danish countryside.
Beginning in 1945 with the importing of polish hams to the U.S., Herbert Moeller and Leon Rubin looked to fill a gap in the U.S. domestic food importing market, and Atalanta Corporation was born. Atalanta strives to bring the highest quality specialty import foods to the market, and it sources from all over the globe to do so. Their St. Clemens brand brings cheese made from the Danish island of Bornholm, renowned for their high quality cows milk. From specialty seafood, to pastas and grains, to dairy and meat products, Atalanta provides the unique, specialty foods your customers want, at a value you can afford.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register