The brie cheese from Eiffel Tower is very creamy and delicious. The inside becomes gooey and amazing at room temperature. The rind is edible, and the cheese works great simply on bread or even baked with fruit.
|Buy 2 - 3||$16.10/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Rich and creamy, soft interior with edible rind
- Versatile ingredient with endless amount of ways to use
- Can be sliced, spread, or melted
- Great for catering events, cocktails parties, and restaurants
- Ships refrigerated
Other Products from this Line
|Package Size||2.2 lb.|
|Texture||Soft & Semi-Soft|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday.
Orders placed on or just prior to a holiday could experience a slight delay in shipping.
Frozen and refrigerated items cannot ship in a quantity that requires Common Carrier shipping, as well as cannot be shipped outside of the United States.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Indulge your customers in the irresistibly rich taste of this Eiffel Tower brie cheese! This brie features an edible signature white rind and a cream-colored, buttery, soft interior that oozes when at the peak of ripeness and temperature. Mild and versatile, brie is a must at any catering, banquet, or cocktail event. Pair delectable finger foods like turkey, cranberry, and brie egg rolls, or a tart, puff pastry filled with brie and blackberry. You can also use to create mouthwatering dips, such as caramelized onion and brie dip, perfect for dipping crusty bread into, or entrees like roasted berry and brie kale salad. With this brie, the possibilities in your kitchen are truly endless!
Brie is a soft cheese named after the French region, Brie, where it originates from. Often described as the "queen of cheese", brie can be served a variety of ways and enhances nearly any dish it is incorporated into. With a 2.2 lb. supply of this brie cheese, discover a variety of profitable new menu items to introduce to your cheese-craving customers!
Beginning in 1945 with the importing of polish hams to the U.S., Herbert Moeller and Leon Rubin looked to fill a gap in the U.S. domestic food importing market, and Atalanta Corporation was born. Atalanta strives to bring the highest quality specialty import foods to the market, and it sources from all over the globe to do so. From specialty seafood, to pastas and grains, to dairy and meat products, Atalanta provides the unique, specialty foods your customers want, at a value you can afford.
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
People Talk About:cheese amazing baked bread brie creamy delicious edible eiffel fruit
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register