Nor-Lake NLF23-S AdvantEDGE 27 1/2" Single Solid Door Reach-In Freezer - 23 Cu. Ft.
- Microprocessor with a digital display
- Features a single solid door
- Door outfitted with magnetic gaskets, sleek handle, and key lock
- Automatic incandescent interior lighting
- Stainless steel front, sides, and interior; galvanized back
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation; -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- 23 cu. ft.
- 115V; 3/5 hp, R290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
If you need a reliable reach-in for your food service establishment, make sure to check out Nor-Lake's AdvantEdge reach-in series! Available in refrigerator and freezer models, this series offers outstanding benefits and longevity.
|Nor-Lake NLF23-S Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||83 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Nor-Lake NLF23-S Details
Increase your frozen storage space and keep your frozen foods at safe temperatures with this Nor-Lake NLF23-S AdvantEDGE 27 1/2" single solid door reach-in freezer. This unit features a single solid door. The door is outfitted with a magnetic gasket, sleek handle, and key lock for energy efficiency, easy access, and security during off hours.
The cabinet features durable stainless steel construction inside and out with a galvanized back and it also has thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help maintain the interior temperatures and provide additional structural rigidity. Inside, this unit has 4 sturdy, vinyl-coated shelves so you can organize the interior of the cabinet to meet the needs of your business. It also comes equipped with incandescent lighting that comes on automatically for better product visibility when you are loading or unloading the unit.
To keep your food at safe storage temperatures, this unit uses a powerful 3/5 hp refrigeration system with R290 refrigerant. This model is designed to maintain -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and has a microprocessor with a digital display to help you adjust and keep track of your unit's performance.
For ease of cleaning and maintenance, this model comes with 4" casters so you can roll the freezer away from the wall. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/2"
Height: 83 3/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
Width: 23 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register