Nor-Lake HF230-WWG/0L Nova 91" Low Glass Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
- Brilliant fluorescent interior lighting
- Low glass model with extended glass viewing window
- Drain with hose connection for easy cleaning
- Holds (16) 3 gallon tubs in display, (12) in storage
- Low profile design enhances product visibility making it perfect for children
You May Also Need
|Nor-Lake HF230WWG/0L Specs|
|Width||90 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||22.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Container Display Capacity||16 Cans|
|Container Storage Capacity||12 Cans|
|Features||Low Profile Design|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Temperature Range||5 Degrees F|
|Total Container Capacity||28 Cans|
Nor-Lake HF230WWG/0L Details
With room to hold 16 standard ice cream tubs plus 12 more in storage, the Nor-Lake HF230-WWG/0 low glass ice cream dipping cabinet is designed with reliability and ease of use in mind! Brilliant interior lighting ensures that your most popular flavors will always look enticing and refreshing on the hottest days. Its low glass design boasts an enlarged tempered glass viewing window to give your hungry patrons an even better view of the cabinet's contents!
A cold wall refrigeration system plus 2 1/4" of foamed-in-place "zero-ODP" urethane insulation maintain optimal cabinet temperatures between -5 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. The heavy-duty epoxy coated wire can support racks ensure stability while dipping.
- 24 gauge painted galvanized steel construction for long-lasting durability and good looks
- Fluorescent interior lighting to maximize merchandising effect
- Independent on/off switches for compressor and lighting
- Stainless steel top, serving deck and superstructure
- Transparent acrylic dipping compartment lids with full-length handle
- 3/4 hp compressor utilizes R-134a refrigerant, cold wall design; rear air intake and discharge
- Leveling legs
- Requires a 115V electrical connection
Left to Right: 90 3/4"
Front to Back: 27 3/4"
Display Capacity: (16) 3 gallon tubs
Storage Capacity: (12) 3 gallon tubs
Interior Volume: 22.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register