Libbey 7525SR Briossa 17 oz. Sheer Rim Goblet - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.99/Case|
- Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) beadless rim
- Durably made to resist chipping despite thin design
- Excellent clarity helps showcase all of your beverages
- Wide bowl tapers at the stem
- Great for beer, cocktails, water, and wine
- Short, sturdy stem
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||6 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge or Sheer Rim / D.T.E. Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
The Libbey 7525SR Briossa 17 oz. goblet is a perfect way to serve your guests a wide range of beverages with an upscale flair! This trendy goblet features an elegant and versatile bowl that tapers at the stem for a modern appeal. It's sure to stand out whether you're serving wine, water, iced tea, or even beer to your thirsty guests. The short, sturdy stem provides a fine-dining vibe while maintaining perfect balance on trays, tabletops, and counters, making it an excellent choice for restaurants, catering businesses, and bars alike.
This glass also features Libbey's Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) standard of excellence. This special process starts with a beadless rim that is then cracked off and polished again. The result is an extremely fine yet durable rim that gives your customers a uniquely luxurious experience with each sip.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Briossa goblet make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 3"
Height: 6 1/4"
Capacity: 17 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register