I just can't find anything wrong with these glasses. They are just simple and cool looking short glass for water. The only complaint is they are not stackable, but I could live with that!
- Special heat treating process strengthens the glass
- Chip-resistant rim
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Easy-to-grip surface ergonomically fits into hands
- Great for water, juice, milk, iced tea, or a half pint of beer
Other Products from this Line
|Libbey 1910HT Specs|
|Height||3 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Beer Style|| Assorted|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey No-Nik|
|Type|| All Purpose Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
Libbey 1910HT Details
Bring an iconic addition to the table with this Libbey 1910HT No-Nik 10 oz. English pub / nonic glass! Featuring a classic nonic shape for increased strength and durability, as well as a crystal clear construction, this glass displays your beverage or half pint of signature, handcrafted beer in an attractive manner so you can showcase your refreshing beverages. This makes it the perfect piece for restaurants, diners, caterers, or bars looking to offer a drink with style. The nonic shape also creates an ergonomic way to hold the glass when it becomes slippery from cold drinks, so you can use it safely serve cold water, juice, milk, beer, and other chilled beverages.
For a higher resistance to thermal and mechanical shock, this glass is specially heat treated. This treatment provides great strength and durability to the top of the glass where most abuse occurs, reducing the wear on your glasses as they go through hours of busy service.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this No-Nik water / beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 3 7/8"
Capacity: 10 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glasses water glass great bill dishes feel fits much nice
Love these glasses. We use them for just water. they look great, they feel nice in the hand as well. However the one con of them is that they are thin glass. in our restaurant we have a medium traffic for dine in customers and dishes all get loaded in the 3compartment sink. If the dishwasher isn't careful loading the glasses or other dishes they do break.
I am not a fan of these glasses. They take up too much room because they do not stack at all. In places with limited shelf space they do not fit the bill.
These water glasses from Libbey are a good value. They are the right size, they don't take up too much space, or chip easily, and they look nice.
Great price and great size for drinking water, though it does feel a little thin. This 10oz. water glass is cheap and pretty so it fits the bill nicely for my cafe. I won't have to worry when a couple end up broken because they are priced so well.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register