Quality you know and love from libbey but a more reasonable price. If you’re getting your glassware elsewhere I’d compare the pricing for sure, odds are it’s cheaper here
Other Available Sizes:
- DuraTuff treatment strengthens upper third of the glass
- Resistance to thermal and mechanical shock
- Classic conical shape
- Perfect for beer, soda, and iced tea
- Excellent clarity shows off your popular beverages
From serving cocktails to beer, this Libbey 15141 Restaurant Basics 14 oz. customizable rim tempered mixing glass is well-suited for any application.
Combining a simple, yet practical shape with thick and balanced glass construction, this durable 14 oz. glass is ideal for any bar, pub, or restaurant. The attractive design serves as the perfect showcase for drawing attention to the color and style of your most popular mixed drinks, draft beers, and other cold beverages, like lemonade or iced tea.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
"One of the best brands in the industry, we use a lot of their glassware. Solid, much sturdier than other pint glasses, we rarely break these."Read More Reviews
Thanks to a special thermal after-process applied to the top portion of the glass, you can rest assured that it has exceptional durability to match its looks! This DuraTuff treatment is designed to increase the glass's resistance to mechanical and thermal shock while also making it safer to use. When a normal glass breaks, it typically shatters into tiny pieces that can cause harm to customers and staff. DuraTuff glasses, on the other hand, tend to break into larger pieces, shortening cleanup and making them a much safer alternative for everyone in your restaurant or bar.
Its crystal-clear glass construction provides complete content visibility and brilliance so you can showcase virtually any drink you put in it.
This glass easily remains upright on trays, tabletops, and counters thanks to its balanced construction. Plus, the durable, thick glass will minimize the possibility of breakage.
14 oz. Capacity
The ample 14 oz. capacity allows you to serve guests a single or double portion of their favorite cocktail, providing versatility and room to create new, signature cocktails.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Restaurant Basics mixing glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Bottom Diameter:2 3/8 Inches
- Top Diameter:3 1/2 Inches
- Height:5 7/8 Inches
- Capacity:14 oz.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey FizzazzShop this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15769 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Customizable Stackable Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 14 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15585 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. Customizable Highball Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15588 Restaurant Basics 12 oz. Customizable Beverage Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 22 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey 15766 Restaurant Basics 9 oz. Customizable Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 18 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 17.25 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Stackable Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Fizzazz Restaurant Basics 16 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass / Pint Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Mixing Glass - 24/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsLibbey Restaurant Basics 20 oz. Customizable Rim Tempered Tall Mixing Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:glasses heavy more thick bottom brands feel glassware great libbey
Purchased for our business. These glasses are sturdy, thick, and substantial in the hand. They are not going to chip or break easily. This was a good purchase.
These are great, heavy-duty beer glasses. The thick bottom keeps them from tipping over and the thickness throughout gives you the comfort that you will not accidentally break your glass.
So good I even took some home! Very heavy duty, some have even been dropped and didn't break (maybe we were lucky) heavy bottom and thick sides. I'm drinking out of one right now as I'm writing this review. Great quality, classic style and "looks larger" than it actually is, meaning it looks like your getting a (pint 16oz) even thought it's 14oz. Highly recommend.
Libbey, the brand you know and love is available here, on Webstruant store at a much lower than expected price! Forget your over priced broad line distributor and order from here!
One of the best brands in the industry, we use a lot of their glassware. Solid, much sturdier than other pint glasses, we rarely break these.
These are more expensive than the anchor hocking mixing glasses but feel a bit more durable.
These cooler glasses are very sturdy and heavy. They have a nice heavy feel and are very reasonably priced.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register