Libbey 529 Pinnacle 22 oz. Pilsner Glass - 12/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features tapered sides and a conical design
- Ideal for serving wheat beers, light ales, and pale lagers
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
|Libbey 529 Specs|
|Height||9 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Libbey Pinnacle|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 529 Details
Instantly add class to your bar with the Libbey 529 Pinnacle 22 oz. pilsner glass. Designed with a contemporary vertical style and a thick sham, this glass provides an upscale craft and premium beer presentation. Its classic flared pilsner shape is great for serving wheat beers, light ales, and pale lagers. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the narrow shape enhances the aroma and taste. Customers will appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity and a slender appearance enhance your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long-lasting use. Plus, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on bars and countertops.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Height: 9 7/8"
Capacity: 22 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register