Libbey 247/69292 Fizzazz Flare 16 oz. Pilsner Glass - 12/Case
$45.13/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$46.99/Case|
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Crystal-clear clarity showcases rich colors of ales and lagers
- Fizzazz technology creates bubbles and enhances the aroma and taste of beer
- Great for bars, lounges, and pubs
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
You May Also Need
|Libbey 247/69292 Specs|
|Height||8 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do Libbey Fizzazz glasses accelerate carbonation in drinks?
- Libbey Fizzazz glasses undergo an exclusive laser etching process on the inside bottom of the glass. This procedure accelerates the release of CO2, creating carbonation that boosts the aroma and flavor of beer and promotes head retention.
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Libbey 247/69292 Details
Give your patrons a side of entertainment with their ale in the Libbey 247/69292 Fizzazz Flare 16 oz. pilsner glass! Sporting a tall, thin design and flared mouth, this glass is ideal for serving a variety of pilsner beers for any occasion. The conical design of this glass maintains the beer's head, while the narrow shape enhances the aroma and taste. Customers will appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer. Crystal-clear clarity and a slender appearance enhance your presentation to show off a beer's color and carbonation.
Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is durable for long-lasting use. Plus, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on bars and countertops. Designed with Libbey Fizzazz technology, this glass features a laser etch on the inside bottom to create a constant stream of bubbles, further enhancing the aroma and flavor of each beverage, while providing your guests with a visually exciting experience.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Fizzazz pilsner glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Height: 8 3/8"
Capacity: 16 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:helps perfect nucleation laser Lagers hold head glass flowing etched
This is the perfect glass for Lagers and Pilsners. The tapper helps to hold the head on these beers and the laser etched nucleation helps to keep the carbonation flowing.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register