Libbey 181/1605G 12 oz. Hourglass Pilsner Glass - 24/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$48.99/Case|
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Boasts an elegant, hourglass shape
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Features a fill line for convenient potion control
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/8 Inches|
|Type||All Purpose Beer Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Serve your patrons refreshing lighter lagers and pilsner beers with this Libbey 181/1605G 12 oz. hourglass pilsner glass! It boasts a classic hourglass shape and crystal-clear clarity to showcase a beer's golden colors and carbonation. The broad upper portion also maintains the head, creating the perfect final touch to your presentation. Plus, this glass features a fill line to help bartenders measure for the ideal head, while promoting portion control. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is a durable addition to your glassware collection. Boasting a thick sham, the foot of this glass is perfectly balanced so you can confidently rest it on trays, tabletops, and counters.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this pilsner glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 3 1/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Capacity: 12 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 1176 9 oz. Hourglass Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 1178 10 oz. Hourglass Pilsner Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 179 11 oz. Hourglass Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 1181 12 oz. Hourglass Pilsner Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 1183 15 oz. Hourglass Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
Customers Also Viewed
Libbey 14 Heavy Base 12 oz. Pilsner Glass - 36/Case
Core 16 oz. Pint Glass / Beer Glass - 24/Case
People Talk About:great surprise nice much glass frig customers chill bought affordable
I bought these glass because they were very affordable, much to my surprise they were great nice looking and the customers liked them a lot and they chill in the frig great
Robert M. from Louie's Pizzeria Posted on 07/30/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register