Libbey 1690SR Altitude 16 oz. Beer Glass with Sheer Rim - 24/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$76.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features a tall, sleek design
- Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) beadless rim
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||9 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge or Sheer Rim / D.T.E. Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Soar to new heights in your beverage service with the help of the Libbey 1690SR Altitude 16 oz. beer glass! Tall, sleek, and slender, the contemporary, vertical design and thick sham of this glass create the unmistakable look of a traditional pilsner. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the narrow shape enhances the aroma and taste of each beer. Customers will appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer.
This elongated glass highlights the bubbles and carbonated fizz of your more full-headed beers, particularly light ales, wheat ales, and pale lagers. Its crystal clear clarity perfectly frames the color of your patrons' chosen drafts, from golden amber to deep, deep brown. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is a durable addition to your glassware collection. Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters, you can serve beer with confidence and style.
This glass also features Libbey's Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) standard of excellence. This special process starts with a beadless rim that is then cracked off and polished again. The result is an extremely fine yet durable rim. The durable, beadless edge helps to maintain the quality and service life of this versatile glass.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Maximum Diameter: 2 5/8"
Height: 9 1/4"
Capacity: 16 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item is free of lead-based products.
People Talk About:glass glasses beers nice rim Fruited floors fit extremely especially
These are nice glasses overall although I wish that I had measured before ordering them because they are too tall to fit under our tap spouts. They are extremely sturdy and have yet to break even after being dropped onto concrete floors! The diameter of the rim is also a bit narrow as some customers have complained about their noses hitting the rim. We are now in the market for shorter & wider glassware.
Jaime H. from Armada Wine & Beer Merchant Posted on 10/16/2015
This is the perfect glass for tart sour beers. This glass helps bring out the acidity in these beers. Fruited Lambics look and taste especially nice in this glass.
Caleb T. from Homegrown Brewhouse Posted on 01/22/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register