This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Homer Laughlin 1613618 Lydia Maroon 7.75 oz. Off White China Tea Cup - 36/Case
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Edge-Chip warranty
- Fine band of maroon traces top rim
- Features a fully vitrified body to prevent moisture absorption
- High in Alphalain® content to reduce risk of scratching or chipping
Proudly based in the USA, Homer Laughlin Hall China Company produces quality china that is built to last.
|Height||2 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are china capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- China capacities are stated in ounces and quarts and are an approximate maximum capacity. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- How can I properly use this Homer Laughlin china item in an oven?
- This item can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but should not be used with a broiler. To reduce the risk of breakage, refrain from transporting the piece from one extreme temperature to another.
For an elegant departure from traditional dinnerware, this Homer Laughlin 1613618 Lyrica Lydia Maroon 7.75 oz. tea cup is ideal for serving gourmet tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. It features creamy white / off white coloring and a fine band of maroon tracing the rim.
Made with a high-fired, lead free glaze, this Homer Laughlin Lyrica Lydia Maroon 7.75 oz. tea cup features chip-resistant durability. Two parallel-sculpted lines flow from the top of the cup to the bottom in an artistic fashion. This Homer Laughlin Lyrica Lydia Maroon tea cup is ideal for restaurants, hotels, or at catered events.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2"
Height: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 7.75 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register