- Perfect for serving with a piping hot cup of coffee or tea
- Bright white coloring provides eye-catching contrast with your signature dishes
- Beautiful porcelain body with a refined scalloped rim
- Lends a feeling of sophistication to your establishment
- Excellent addition to any casual to upscale restaurant
- Acopa Condesa 6 oz. Pearl White Scalloped Porcelain Cup - 36/Case
- Acopa Condesa 8 oz. Pearl White Scalloped Porcelain Bouillon Cup - 36/Case
- Acopa Lydia 4 1/4" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Demitasse Spoon - 12/Case
$11.49/CaseOut Of Stock
- Acopa Harmony 4 5/16" 18/8 Stainless Steel Extra Heavy Weight Demitasse Spoon - 12/Case
Complete your table settings with this sleek Acopa Condesa 6" pearl white scalloped porcelain saucer!
Impress your guests with the subtle elegance of this Acopa Condesa porcelain saucer. Perfect for cafes, bistros, or restaurants, this saucer creates a dynamic, contemporary table setting to showcase your carefully prepared dishes.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Combining subtle, old-fashioned class and a trendy design, the Condesa line brings a simple sophistication to your table settings. This saucer is made of beautiful porcelain and features a wide, scalloped rim and delicate, embossed lines. Exquisite as part of a matching set, this saucer is also versatile enough to mix and match with the armor gray color of the Condesa line for an intriguing, stylish look.
Bright White Color
With its bright white color, this saucer creates a classic presentation for your cups of hot tea and coffee or bowls of soup and stew!
A scalloped rim and delicate, embossed lines add a sophisticated touch to your establishment.
Manufactured to withstand the rigors of a commercial kitchen, the porcelain construction is durable enough to maintain its quality appearance for the long haul. In addition to being oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, the polished finish, heavy weight, and classy design will impress your guests and put you a step above your competition.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
- Top Diameter:6 Inches
- Height:3/4 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register