Step up the elegance at your restaurant with china dinnerware. Choose from dozens of styles, colors, and shapes.
Porcelain plates are ideal for catered events, wedding receptions and other upscale occasions. This restaurant dinnerware is as durable as it is classic.
A stylish solution for your high volume, casual restaurant. Melamine won't break or chip, offering you a sensible alternative to porcelain and china dinnerware.
Create a classic yet modern look that is perfect for any casual or upscale restaurant with stoneware dinnerware.
Plastic dinnerware is the economical and efficient way to serve meals at high-volume eateries, outdoor events, and banquets.
This traditional woven wood servingware is the perfect accompaniment to any all-natural setting, outdoor eatery, or cafe!
Metal dinnerware is both visually appealing and durable, making it a smart choice for any foodservice business.
Dress up your table with serving accessories like tasting platters, sugar caddies, and salt and pepper shakers.
From modern geometric plates to recycled green glass display trays, these crystal clear dishes make a refined statement at hotels, bistros, and other restaurants.
- Baker's Mark Quarter Size 19 Gauge 9 1/2" x 13" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Baker's Mark Eighth Size 18 Gauge 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Vollrath 49420 Miramar Display Cookware 1.8 Qt. Oval Au Gratin Pan
- Acopa 10" Bright White Square Porcelain Plate - 12/Case
- Choice 13" x 5 1/2" x 3/4" Small Wooden Bread Cutting Board with Handle
- Choice 18" x 8" x 3/4" Large Wooden Cutting / Charcuterie Cutting Board with Handle
- Choice Stainless Steel Taco Holder with 2 or 3 Compartments - 8" x 4" x 2"
- Acopa 11 1/2" x 6 1/4" Bright White Rectangular Porcelain Platter - 12/Case
- Acopa 13" x 7 1/4" Bright White Rectangular Porcelain Platter - 12/Case
- Choice 6" Pre-Seasoned Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- Choice Stainless Steel Taco Holder with 1 or 2 Compartments - 4" x 4" x 2"
- Acopa 14 1/2" x 8 1/4" Bright White Rectangular Porcelain Platter - 12/Case
- American Metalcraft WIB100 Black Round Wire Basket - 10" x 2"
- Choice 2.5 oz. Stainless Steel Round Sauce Cup - 144/Case
- Libbey 15248 Gibraltar 4.5 oz. Espresso / Rocks Glass - 36/Case
- Choice 9 1/4" x 7" Oval Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Fajita Skillet with Mahogany Finish Wood Underliner and Black Cotton Handle Cover
- Acopa 12" x 8 1/4" Rectangular Stainless Steel Appetizer Tray with Angled Brim
- American Metalcraft BWR34 Butter Warmer with 4 oz. Ramekin
- Acopa 10 1/2" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
- GET WB-300-MG Breeze 11 1/2" x 14 7/16" Round Metal Gray Storage Basket
Choose From Trendy, Classic, or Functional Restaurant Dinnerware
There are several factors that go into choosing the right dinnerware for your business, including customer volume, affordability of the product, and the type of restaurant you operate. If you run a busy diner, you’ll want to choose durable dishes that won’t crack or chip from being used over and over. Plastic or melamine dinnerware is suitable for serving large groups in hospitals or schools because it’s affordable to buy in bulk. Design might play an important role in your business concept, in which case you’ll want to check out our dishes with unique shapes and finishes. Read more
We carry a wide selection of restaurant dinnerware because we want to make sure you’ll find all the pieces you need, whether you run a catering business or plan out meals for hospital residents. Start by choosing from classic materials like china, porcelain, or glass, or browse some of our trendy dishes made from metal, stoneware, or wood. Then build out your collection by selecting the individual pieces you need, including dishes like dinner plates, bowls, serving trays, and cups. Most of our dinnerware collections can be purchased by the case to provide you with the best wholesale prices. The dinnerware you choose for your business plays an important role in your day-to-day operations. Make sure to consider your dishwashing capabilities and choose dishes that can be safely washed in your current dish machines . Think about your staff and whether they will transport dishes on trays , carts , or by hand. Your dinnerware should also be a reflection of the type of business you operate. Plastic or melamine dishes are appropriate for fast food restaurants, but you may want to choose porcelain dishes or even bone china for a more upscale environment. If you're wondering where to buy restaurant dinnerware, we have a large selection of restaurant dinnerware for sale at the lowest prices.