Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Clean up to 30 racks per hour with an efficient 0.62 gallons per rack
- Energy recovery design recycles heat from previous cycle, increasing energy savings
- Industry-leading 17” door opening allows for sheet pans to fit in the machine
- Features advanced service diagnostics and a deluxe soil management system
- Certified for use as a pot and pan washer as well as a traditional dishwasher
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical Metal Safe Dishwashing Liquid 5 gallon / 640 oz.
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
- Hobart STAND-UC-17INCH Stand for Hobart LXe Series
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Plus Rinse Aid for High Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 5 gallon / 640 oz. Dry It LF Low Foaming Rinse Aid
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It HD Premium Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent - 4/Case
Quickly and efficiently wash dishes and glassware with this Hobart LXeR-5 Advansys undercounter dishwasher.
This hot water sanitizing dishwasher can keep up with the high demands of your kitchen while working efficiently to cut down on costs. With additional features and advanced technology, this dishwasher provides convenience to your work flow and allows you to focus on other important tasks in the kitchen!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
3 Wash Cycles
This Hobart dishwasher features 3 different wash cycles so you can customize your dish washing based on your kitchen's production. The light load cycle can handle up to 30 racks per hour, the normal load cycle washes up to 24 racks per hour, and the heavy load washes 13 racks per hour. In addition, this unit has an automated deliming cycle that will help to keep your dish machine running at its best.
Energy Recovery Design
This hot water sanitizing unit features energy recovery technology that recycles steam heat to preheat cold inlet water, saving energy and reducing the amount of steam at the end of a cycle. With a Sense-A-Temp electric booster heater, this unit sanitizes with hot water to help remove lipstick, syrup, and other stubborn residue from your glassware. Plus, you can save money without the added expense of purchasing chemical sanitizers.
Detergent, rinse aid, and delimer pumps are also included so that you can start operating this machine as soon as possible after delivery.
The service diagnostic system, with audible and visual alarms alerts you when the chemicals are low and need to be refilled or when it is time to empty the scrap screen.
Anti-clogging wash arms and revolving upper and lower rinse arms spin during the washing cycle to clean your dishes in an efficient manner.
17" Door Opening
Featuring a 17" door opening, you can easily slide in dish racks and open the dishwasher to adjust the revolving arms. This unit also includes 1 peg type rack and 1 combination rack that fits perfectly in this machine for your convenience.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:23 15/16 Inches
- Depth:26 13/16 Inches
- Interior Clearance:17 Inches
- Height:32 1/2 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsHobart LXeR-2 Advansys Undercounter Dishwasher with Energy Recovery Hot Water Sanitizing - 120 / 208-240V
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register