Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Cleans up to 24 racks per hour using 1.2 gallons of water per rack
- Features built-in chemical pumps
- Indicator light illuminates when detergent and sanitizer are low
- Auto-fill, two-minute automatic cycle, and deliming cycle
- Easy-to-use controls makes operation a breeze
- Sleek stainless steel design ensures durability and longevity
- Air insulated construction retains heat for optimal efficiency
- 115V, 1 hp wash pump motor
You May Also Need View All Items
- Noble Chemical Safe Block 8 lb. / 128 oz. Metal Safe Machine Warewashing Detergent - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Low Temp Dish Washing Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Low Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent for Low Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
- Jackson M24STND-18 Undercounter Dish Machine Stand - 18"
- Jackson M24STND-6 Undercounter Dish Machine Stand - 6"
- Noble Chemical Metal Safe Dishwashing Liquid 5 gallon / 640 oz.
Quickly, easily, and efficiently clean full racks of used dishes with the Jackson DishStar LT low temperature undercounter dish machine.
Keeping your dishes and glasses clean is essential to the life of your business, and thanks to this durable unit, you can successfully clean up to 24 racks per hour with 1.2 gallons of water per rack! This ensures that you'll always be able to keep up with peak hours of service at your establishment. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
For maximum cleaning power, the unit comes with a convenient deliming cycle to make quick work of removing hard water deposits. As a result, dishes are left sparkling clean with every wash.
Thanks to its compact, undercounter design, the unit is perfect for kitchens with limited space available and a need for efficient warewashing.
Made with rugged stainless steel, this machine is built to withstand heavy-duty use in a commercial kitchen.
Easy to Use
Operation of the machine begins when you press the easy-to-use push button. The unit fills, thanks to the automatic fill feature, and the cycle starts. During the cycle, you can easily track its progress with the universal timer. To accommodate a variety of drain installations, the drain automatically pumps while the unit runs with the powerful, 1 hp wash pump.
Low Temperature Unit
This low temperature warewashing machine comes with built-in chemical pumps and priming switches. It also features a low product indicator light, which illuminates when the detergent and sanitizer are low. This serves to alert the operator that the chemicals need refilled for continued warewashing service.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:24 3/16 Inches
- Depth:25 Inches
- Height:33 5/16 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
Jackson DISHSTAR LT UNDERCOUNTER
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register