Hobart CL44EN-BAS8 Single Tank High Temperature Conveyor Dish Machine - Left to Right - 208V, 3 Phase, 30 kW
- Opti-RinSe system reduces energy and rinse water by 50%; efficient spray design
- 202 racks per hour and 0.62 gallons per rack
- Tank accommodates up to 23 gallons
- Easy-to-use controls feature pot and pan mode, energy saver mode, and various indicators
- Programmable deliming alert accounts for water hardness
- Soil management system collects debris and simplifies cleaning
- Self-aligning wash manifolds and anti-clogging nozzles
- 208V, 3 phase, 2 hp motor, 1/6 conveyor drive
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
plus $11.99 / Each
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
plus $10.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical Acclaim 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$68.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical Force X2 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$52.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Block Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$89.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
plus $109.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Power Liquid Dish Washing Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$74.49 / Case
|Hobart CL44EN-BAS8 Specs|
|Width||57 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/4 Inches|
|Height||79 9/16 Inches|
|Booster Heater Included||Yes|
|Booster Wattage||30 Kilowatts|
|Conveyor Horsepower||1/6 HP|
|Conveyor Speed||5.6 Feet Per Minute|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|High or Low Temp||High Temp|
|Interior Clearance||19 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||110 Degrees F|
|Racks Per Hour||202|
|Wash Horsepower||2 HP|
|Wash Tank Capacity||23 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Water Temperature||160 Degrees F|
180 Degrees F
|Water Usage||0.62 Gallons Per Rack|
Hobart CL44EN-BAS8 Details
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register