Hobart CLPS66EN-BAS1 Conveyor High / Low Temperature Dishwasher with 30 kW Booster Heater and Power Scrapper - Left to Right Operation
- 0.62 gallons per rack
- 19 1/2" chamber height; 22" power scrapper section
- Insulated doors and thermal layer curtains keep heat inside the machine
- 208V/3 phase
- 202 racks per hour
- Noble Chemical Force X2 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 2/Case
$52.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Green Environmentally Friendly Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
plus $109.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 8 lb. / 128 oz. Power Block Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$89.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It Plus Rinse Aid for High Temperature Dish Machines - 4/Case
plus $108.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical 5 gallon / 640 oz. Dry It LF Low Foaming Rinse Aid
plus $166.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 5 lb. / 80 oz. Dry It Solid Rinse Aid
plus $109.99 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Dry It HD Premium Rinse Aid gallon / Drying Agent - 4/Case
plus $146.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical Acclaim 8 lb. / 128 oz. Solid Dish Machine Detergent - 4/Case
$68.99 / Case
- Noble Chemical TDS Rinse 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Additive Drying Agent - 4/Case
$166.49 / Case
- Noble Chemical Safe Block 8 lb. / 128 oz. Metal Safe Machine Warewashing Detergent - 4/Case
plus $96.49 / Case
- Noble Products Full-Size All Purpose Peg Rack with Closed Sides
plus $11.99 / Each
- Noble Products Full-Size Combination / Flatware Rack with Closed Sides
plus $10.99 / Each
|Hobart CLPS66EN-BAS1 208/3 Specs|
|Width||65 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/16 Inches|
|Height||68 1/2 Inches|
|Conveyor Length||66 Inches|
|Pre Wash Length||22 Inches|
|Booster Heater Included||Yes|
|Booster Wattage||30 Kilowatts|
|Conveyor Horsepower||1/6 HP|
|Conveyor Speed||5.6 Feet Per Minute|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|High or Low Temp||High Temp|
|Interior Clearance||19 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Water Inlet Temperature||110 Degrees F|
|Racks Per Hour||202|
|Wash Horsepower||2 HP|
|Wash Tank Capacity||23 gal.|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Water Temperature||180 Degrees F|
|Water Usage||0.62 Gallons Per Rack|
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Hobart CLPS66EN-BAS1 208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:water bill cost cut dispersion economic electric environment great heated
- This machine has cut so much cost of our water and electric bill! The economic dispersion of heated water and power is great for the environment, yet it still gets the job done!