- Holds 5" to 5 3/4" diameter dishes
- 16 gauge stainless steel top for longevity
- 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet exterior panels and corner support angles
- Adjustable self-leveling mechanisms offer versatility
- Each tube holds approximately 72 dishes
- Heated design great for hotels, restaurants, and buffets
- (4) 4" diameter polyolefin swivel casters ensure easy movement
- Non-marking gray bumpers at each corner protect surfaces
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield CAB4-1013ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 9 1/8" to 10 1/8" Dishes - 208V
- Delfield CAB4-1200ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 10 1/8" to 12" Dishes - 208V
- Delfield CAB4-1450ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 12" to 14 1/2" Dishes - 208V
- Delfield CAB4-500ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 3" to 5" Dishes - 208V
- Delfield CAB4-650ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 5 3/4" to 6 1/2" Dishes - 208V
- Delfield CAB4-725ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 6 1/2" to 7 1/4" Dishes - 208V
- Delfield CAB4-813ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 7 1/4" to 8 1/8" Dishes - 208V
- Delfield CAB4-913ET Even Temp Mobile Enclosed Four Stack Heated Dish Dispenser / Warmer for 8 1/8" to 9 1/8" Dishes - 208V
|Delfield CAB4-575ET Specs|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||4 Compartments|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-20P|
|Temperature Range||120 - 140 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield CAB4-575ET Details
The Delfield CAB4-575ET Even Temp mobile enclosed four stack dish dispenser / warmer is the quick and simple way to make sure you always have enough warm dishes on hand for hungry customers, while keeping them fully enclosed for optimum sanitation! Capable of holding plates ranging in diameter from 5" to 5 3/4", this unit is great for hotel restaurants, buffets, and catering companies!
Its durable 16 gauge stainless steel top features four dispensing tubes that can each hold approximately 72 dishes with a maximum stacking height of 24". Each tube has three high-impact plastic guideposts, three vertical side channels and a stainless steel bottom brace to provide additional stability, keeping your stacked dishware securely in place while moving the unit. Thanks to a 400 watt heating element, fan motor, and air intake filter, each tube can maintain temperatures between 120 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit via adjustable, individual thermostats, keeping your customers' plates and food hotter longer.
The cabinet's 20 gauge exterior panels are easy to clean and built to last. The 4" polyolefin swivel casters, all locking, allow the unit to be easily transported between front and back of house usage. The non-marking bumpers protect your walls and other equipment for added convenience. This unit requires a 208V electrical connection for operation.
Height (including guideposts): 39 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register