- Holds and dispenses 8 1/4" to 9 1/8" dishes
- Accommodates between 210 to 232 dishes
- Shielded design helps keep dishes safe and sanitary
- Dispensing level easily adjusts to best suit your dinnerware
- Easy glide system ensures that dishes are dispensed quickly, smoothly, and safely
- Strong stainless steel construction resists both rust and corrosion
- Designed to drop into ADA-compliant counters for use
- Perfect for any large food service operation, from cafeterias to hotels
Other Products from this Line
- Lakeside 500025 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for Dishes up to 5"
- Lakeside 500525 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 5 1/8" to 5 3/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 500625 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 5 7/8" to 6 1/2" Dishes
- Lakeside 500725 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 6 5/8" to 7 1/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 500825 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 7 3/8" to 8 1/8" Dishes
- Lakeside 501025 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 9 1/4" to 10 1/8" Dishes
- Lakeside 501125 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 10 1/4" to 11" Dishes
- Lakeside 501225 Unheated Shielded Drop In Dish Dispenser for 11 1/4" to 12 1/4" Dishes
|Lakeside 500925 Specs|
|Diameter||12 3/8 Inches|
|Cutout Diameter||11 9/16 Inches|
|Capacity||210 - 232 Dishes|
|Features||Fits ADA Height Counter|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
Lakeside 500925 Details
Efficiently dispense dishes for plating or place setting with this Lakeside 500925 unheated shielded drop in dish dispenser. Designed to drop into an ADA compliant counter, the unit accommodates dishes from 8 1/4" to 9 1/8" in size and holds between 210 and 232 dishes at any given time.
Featuring a shielded design, the dispenser is enclosed with stainless steel to preserve the cleanliness of the dishware. The stainless steel construction is fully welded and promotes long-lasting reliability while providing natural rust- and corrosion-resistance. It has three nylon guideposts, three 22-gauge stainless steel vertical side channels, and a 20-gauge stainless steel bottom brace to provide additional stability, keeping your stacked dishware securely in place. Dishes stack up to 22" in height on a 22-gauge stainless steel, removable platform.
Perimeter extension springs are mounted to the 18-gauge flange ring where the dispenser hangs from the countertop. The springs are easily adjustable to accommodate different dispensing heights. They're removable for further flexibility.
As plates travel vertically through the dispenser, it levels the stack for easy, safe dispensing. Similarly, the Easy-Glide system is built-in for smooth, non-stick dispensing, helping your back-of-house operations remain as efficient as possible. This dish dispenser is designed for your convenience and is great for a variety of food service operations, from banquet halls and hotels to fine dining establishments.
Flange Diameter: 12 3/8"
Cutout Diameter: 11 9/16"
Height (with guideposts): 25"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register