- Stainless steel construction
- Enclosed cabinet keeps dishes organized, secure, and sanitary until they are used
- Self-leveling mechanisms for easy dispensing
- Holds approximately (144) 5" - 5 3/4" diameter dishes
- Perfect for cafeterias, buffets, and healthcare facilities
- Non-marring corner bumpers
- 4" casters for mobility
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield CAB2-1013 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 9 1/8" to 10 1/8" Dishes
- Delfield CAB2-1200 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 10 1/8" to 12" Dishes
- Delfield CAB2-1450 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 12" to 14 1/2" Dishes
- Delfield CAB2-500 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 3" to 5" Dishes
- Delfield CAB2-650 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 5 3/4" to 6 1/2" Dishes
- Delfield CAB2-725 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 6 1/2" to 7 1/4" Dishes
- Delfield CAB2-813 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 7 1/4" to 8 1/8" Dishes
- Delfield CAB2-913 Mobile Enclosed Two Stack Dish Dispenser for 8 1/8" to 9 1/8" Dishes
|Delfield CAB2-575 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||125 lb.|
|Width||28 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Compartments||2 Compartments|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield CAB2-575 Details
The Delfield CAB2-575 mobile enclosed two stack dish dispenser is the quick and simple way to make sure you always have enough dishes on hand for hungry customers, while keeping them fully enclosed for optimum sanitation! Capable of holding plates ranging in diameter from 5" to 5 3/4", this dispenser is great for school cafeterias, buffets, and healthcare facilities!
This unit features two dispensing tubes that can each hold approximately 72 dishes with a maximum stacking height of 24". Its self-leveling mechanisms can be easily adjusted by adding or removing extension springs for total control of the dispensing sensitivity.
The cabinet's 20 gauge exterior panels are easy to clean and built to last. The 4" polyolefin swivel casters (all locking) allow the Delfield CAB2-575 to be easily transported between front and back of house usage, while non-marring bumpers protect your walls and other equipment.
Width: 28 1/4"
Height (including guideposts): 39 5/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register