- Holds and dispenses dishes up to 5" in diameter
- Accommodates up to 127 dishes
- Open frame design promotes air circulation
- Dispensing level easily adjusts to best suit your dinnerware
- Easy glide system ensures that dishes are dispensed quickly, smoothly, and safely
- Strong stainless steel construction resists both rust and corrosion
- Designed to drop into ADA-compliant counters for use
- Perfect for any large food service operation, from cafeterias to hotels
Other Products from this Line
- Lakeside 401125 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 10 1/4" to 11" Dishes
- Lakeside 400525 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 5 1/8" to 5 3/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 400625 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 5 7/8" to 6 1/2" Dishes
- Lakeside 400725 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 6 5/8" to 7 1/4" Dishes
- Lakeside 400825 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 7 3/8" to 8 1/8" Dishes
- Lakeside 400925 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 8 1/4" to 9 1/8" Dishes
- Lakeside 401025 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 9 1/4" to 10 1/8" Dishes
- Lakeside 401225 Unheated Drop In Dish Dispenser for 11 1/4" to 12 1/4" Dishes
|Lakeside 400025 Specs|
|Cutout Diameter||7 7/16 Inches|
|Plate Diameter||5 Inches|
|Features||Fits ADA Height Counter|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
Lakeside 400025 Details
Efficiently dispense dishes for plating or place setting with this Lakeside 400025 unheated drop in dish dispenser. Designed to drop into an ADA compliant counter, the unit accommodates dishes up to 5" in size and holds up to 127 dishes at any given time.
Featuring an economical, lightweight design, the dispenser is built with an open frame to allow for proper ventilation. The stainless steel construction is fully welded and promotes long-lasting reliability while providing natural rust- and corrosion-resistance. It has three nylon guideposts, three 22-gauge stainless steel vertical side channels, and a 20-gauge stainless steel bottom brace to provide additional stability, keeping your stacked dishware securely in place. Dishes stack up to 22" in height on a 22-gauge stainless steel, removable platform.
Perimeter extension springs are mounted to the 18-gauge flange ring where the dispenser hangs from the countertop. The springs are easily adjustable to accommodate different dispensing heights. They're removable for further flexibility.
As plates travel vertically through the dispenser, it levels the stack for easy, safe dispensing. Similarly, the Easy-Glide system is built-in for smooth, non-stick dispensing, helping your back-of-house operations remain as efficient as possible. This dish dispenser is designed for your convenience and is great for a variety of food service operations, from banquet halls and hotels to fine dining establishments.
Flange Diameter: 8 1/4"
Cutout Diameter: 7 7/16"
Height (with guideposts): 25"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register