DaVinci Gourmet Very Cherry Real Fruit Smoothie Mix - 64 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Lot pricing allows you to buy an item in a set bulk quantity to save money. We list the amount of product you need to purchase in order to receive lot pricing under the orange ribbon, so you always know how to get the best deal. The same discount is applied for each lot you purchase.
Other Available Flavors:
- Makes profitable fruit smoothies and blended drinks
- Cherry flavor
- Contains no preservatives
- Best method: mix 2 parts ice with 1 part smoothie mix
- 64 oz. carton with cap is easy to store
- No refrigeration required until after opening
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||64 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a smoothie mix and a fruit puree blend?
- Smoothie mixes and fruit puree mixes/blends contain different ingredients and are prepared in slightly different ways. Our smoothie mixes include fruit purees and other ingredients that make them ready to use right out of the container for quick preparation. Simply blend the smoothie mix with ice and it can be served as is.
On the other hand, it is not recommended to simply blend a puree mix with ice and serve. Our fruit puree mixes are ideal for blending with your choice of additional ingredients to create milkshakes, smoothies, cocktails, and other blended drinks.
- When I previously purchased this product, the brand name was Jet, but the packaging now says DaVinci Gourmet. Did I receive the correct item?
- Yes, the Jet brand has transitioned to the DaVinci Gourmet brand. Despite the name change, the pack size and product formulations have remained the same so you can expect the same great flavor.
Quickly and easily whip up serving after serving of delicious fruit smoothies with this DaVinci Gourmet very cherry real fruit puree smoothie mix! This very cherry mix really packs a punch of refreshing cherry flavor and vibrant red color for your most popular blended drinks. Tart, sweet and naturally-derived, this cherry smoothie and frozen beverage mix is free of preservatives and easy to prepare. Simply mix 2 parts ice with 1 part smoothie mix to begin crafting your smooth, blended cocktails or icy and refreshing granitas.
DaVinci Gourmet offers premium smoothie mixes in a variety of flavors to meet all of your drink recipe needs, including margaritas, daiquiris, and more! This very cherry flavor blends the summer-sweet flavor of ripe red cherries into a smooth puree mix. Stock your bar, coffee shop, smoothie shop, or cafe with this smoothie mix and enhance your drink menu with new, flavorful items!
DaVinci Gourmet real fruit puree smoothie mix is packaged in a 64 oz. carton that is easy to store in your busy kitchen or bar, with a resealable cap that keeps any unused product fresh. Refrigerate after opening.
This former Jet product has transitioned to DaVinci Gourmet brand. Despite the brand change, there have been no changes in pack size or product formulations so you can expect the same great flavor.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
OK Dairy Kosher
This dairy product is certified Kosher by OK Dairy Kosher.
People Talk About:Cherry Easy customers tastes amazing blend favorite flavor fresh taste
Great cherry flavour as it is hard to come across cherry purees. Has no added sugar, so the taste is very authentic and fresh every time we use it for a smoothie.
Manish B. Posted on 06/04/2017
Very cherry is a customer favorite! Easy to blend. Easy directions to follow. Always tastes amazing ..... so easy a child can do it...and he did!!!!
Sara C. from Gateway Brew Posted on 06/13/2016
We add this to our fresh squeezed lemonade and our customers go CRAZY! Offering these flavor additives has increased our sales tremendously and they taste really good!
Tim S. Posted on 03/10/2016
Easy to make - simply add ice and blend. Kids love the Jet mix. It does contain caffeine (because of the green tea). Cherry is a favorite. Good shelf life.
Kathleen R. from Lutheran Church Posted on 09/16/2014
Not a flavor we expected to like, but very good. Not Kool-Aid-ish, or chemical. And for amazing summer drinks it's definitely something we would recommend. A slice of lime and you're set!
Sandi A. Posted on 08/17/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register