DaVinci Gourmet Mango Non-Fat Yogurt Fruit Smoothie Mix - 64 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
Lot pricing allows you to buy an item in a set bulk quantity to save money. We list the amount of product you need to purchase in order to receive lot pricing under the orange ribbon, so you always know how to get the best deal. The same discount is applied for each lot you purchase.
Other Available Flavors:
- Makes profitable fruit smoothies and blended drinks
- Mango flavor
- Made with non-fat yogurt
- Contains no preservatives
- Best method: mix 2 parts ice to 1 part smoothie mix
- 64 oz. carton with cap is easy to store
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||64 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a smoothie mix and a fruit puree blend?
- Smoothie mixes and fruit puree mixes/blends contain different ingredients and are prepared in slightly different ways. Our smoothie mixes include fruit purees and other ingredients that make them ready to use right out of the container for quick preparation. Simply blend the smoothie mix with ice and it can be served as is.
On the other hand, it is not recommended to simply blend a puree mix with ice and serve. Our fruit puree mixes are ideal for blending with your choice of additional ingredients to create milkshakes, smoothies, cocktails, and other blended drinks.
- When I previously purchased this product, the brand name was Jet, but the packaging now says DaVinci Gourmet. Did I receive the correct item?
- Yes, the Jet brand has transitioned to the DaVinci Gourmet brand. Despite the name change, the pack size and product formulations have remained the same so you can expect the same great flavor.
Creamy, sweet and naturally derived, the DaVinci Gourmet mango non-fat yogurt smoothie mix is perfect for use in your coffee shop, bar, cafe or kitchen! Made with real fruit puree from the natural flavors of mangoes and smooth, all-natural yogurt, this convenient 64 oz. carton is perfect for your smoothies and blended cocktails! Rather than taking the time to gather ingredients and concoct smoothies from scratch, save time and use this smoothie mix that includes non-fat yogurt for an extra creamy texture. Simply mix 2 parts ice with 1 part smoothie mix to begin crafting your smooth, blended cocktails, mocktails, and more!
DaVinci Gourmet offers premium mixes in a variety of flavors. This non-fat yogurt smoothie mix is gluten free, so you can create smoothies to accommodate a larger number of patrons, even those with a gluten allergy. This mango variety blends the tropical taste of ripe mangoes into a creamy, smoothie mix. Its versatile flavor pairs well with banana, coconut, and more. Watch your profits rise when you offer refreshing fruit smoothies, and enhance your drink menu with new, flavorful items!
DaVinci Gourmet non-fat yogurt smoothie mix is packaged in a 64 oz. carton that is easy to store in your busy kitchen or bar, with a resealable cap that keeps any unused product fresh. Refrigerate after opening.
This former Jet product has transitioned to DaVinci Gourmet brand. Despite the brand change, there have been no changes in pack size or product formulations so you can expect the same great flavor.
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
OK Dairy Kosher
This dairy product is certified Kosher by OK Dairy Kosher.
People Talk About:smoothies mixes Great smoothie taste favorite fat faster Easy customer
Great product. Great taste. Easy to make smoothies. I usually order these from my corp warehouse but I buy these out of convenience. Plus shipping is faster and cheaper.
Luis W. from Coffee Beanery/ L&A Cafe, LLC. Posted on 11/24/2015
Good if your customer knows that this is a fat free item. This smoothie mix has a bland taste to it, but I guess its suppose to with the less sugar that its known for.
Jessica J. from S & J Coffee LLC Posted on 06/22/2015
I recently purchased a Ninja blender and was looking for smoothie mixes. I can make my own smoothies at a fraction of the cost. Mango was the first flavor I tried and it is my favorite.
Nancy B. Posted on 07/28/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register