Dormont 1675NPKIT48 48" Stainless Steel Stationary Foodservice Gas Connector Kit - 3/4" Diameter
- Includes 48" long 3/4" diameter Dormont stationary connector hose
- PVC coating resists bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Stainless steel body prevents corrosion
- For indoor use only
|Dormont 1675NPKIT48 Specs|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Type||Stationary Gas Hose Kits|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this hose be hooked up directly to an LP tank?
- No, this hose is designed to be hooked up to gas plumbing only, not portable tanks.
- How is the hose length measured on this item?
- The hose will be slightly shorter than the quoted length (24”, 36”, 48”, etc.) – the length given is indicative of approximately how long the connector will be when necessary connection hardware is added on to fit it to the equipment and your facility’s gas line. Some kits may include this hardware, while others may contain just the hose and assume you will be using this connection hardware from another source.
Dormont 1675NPKIT48 Details
Securely hook up your stationary gas equipment with the Dormont 1675NPKITstationary gas connector kit! This kit comes with a 48" long, 3/4" diameter Dormont gas hose, 2 elbows, and a full port valve to ensure your equipment stays connected to the gas supply at all times. This kit is ideal for fixed-leg and curb-mount gas equipment.
The Dormont gas hose included with this kit is made of stainless steel covered in an antimicrobial PVC coating to keep the connector strong and clean. The stainless steel ends ensure a longer, more useful life than brass connector hoses, which are susceptible to corrosion from household and commercial cleaning products. This kit should only be used with stationary equipment.
Installation Kit Includes:
(1) 48" long, 3/4" diameter Dormont stationary connector gas hose
(1) Full port valve
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:works valve unit turn option nice install Easy durable connections
This unit works well. Easy to install. No problems with the connections and it seems very durable. The turn off valve is also a nice option.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register