Ordered this item to use in my BBQ Concession trailer It is used to slice Brisket and Ribs and Turkey Breast This blade is very sharp and easy to maintain For the price you cannot go wrong
Other Available Sizes:
- Professional-grade, high carbon 420 stainless steel stamped blade
- Granton edge allows for easy slicing cooked meats and tough outer skin of any fruit or vegetable
- Features a rounded, blunt tip
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle provides comfort and a safe, non-slip grip
- Finger guard keeps hands protected during use
- 12" Forged Pot Fork
- Mercer Culinary M33114P 12" x 2" Polypropylene Blade Guard
- WebstaurantStore 24" x 18" Flexible Cutting Board Mat with Logo - 2/Pack
- Choice 18" x 12" x 1 3/4" Wood Cutting Board
- 12" Round Regular Cut Knife Sharpening Steel with Black Plastic Handle
- Choice 24" x 18" x 3/4" White Polyethylene Cutting Board
- Choice 24" x 18" x 1/2" White Polyethylene Cutting Board
Enhance the carving station for your restaurant or catered event with this Choice 12" granton edge slicing knife!
This knife allows for fast, easy cutting and helps prevent thin slices of meat, fruits, or vegetables from sticking to the blade. Long-lasting, light, and affordable, this Choice knife is ideal for use in any high-volume commercial kitchen, as well as culinary schools and cafeterias.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"Love using this knife to make thin slices. Essential for slicing up a whole 18lb packer bisket. Goes through meat easily after a quick sharpening."Read More Reviews
Thanks to a professional grade, no-stain, high carbon 420 steel blade, this 12" slicing knife serves as the perfect all-around kitchen utensil. Hand-honed edges are designed for maximum cutting performance that produce sharp, unparalleled cuts each time.
The ergonomic white polypropylene handle provides users with exceptional comfort and a no-slip grip for added safety in your kitchen.
This knife's granton edge features grooves that fill with fat and juices when cutting through meats, allowing more contact between the food and the blade.
Featuring a protective finger guard, this knife is designed with safety in mind. The guard prevents your fingers from slipping near the blade during use to stop common, accidental workplace injuries.
Choice's selection of kitchen cutlery is ideal for daily use in high-volume venues, making it the perfect choice for restaurants, bars, and culinary schools. Each piece from Choice's kitchen cutlery line is designed not only to meet your needs, but to meet the needs of your budget as well. Add this knife to your kitchen for a long-lasting addition to food preparation tools.
- Length:17 1/4 Inches
- Blade Length:12 Inches
- Handle Length:5 1/4 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 9" Offset Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/4" Smooth Edge Paring Knife with White Handle - 3/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7" Santoku Knife with Granton Edge and White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 6" Curved Stiff Boning Knife with White Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 12" Serrated Edge Slicing / Bread Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10" Serrated Edge Slicing / Bread Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3" Boston Style Oyster Knife with Guard and White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/4" Hotel Style Smooth Edge Paring Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3" Boston Style Oyster Knife with White Hourglass Handle
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsChoice 2 3/4" New Haven Style Oyster Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Essential 5-Piece Knife Set with White Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 8" Narrow Semi-Stiff Fillet Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 6" Wide Stiff Boning Knife with White Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 8" Stainless Steel Cleaver with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10" Curved Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 8" Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 6" Curved Flexible Boning Knife with White Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 2 3/4" Providence Style Oyster Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 7" Offset Serrated Edge Bread Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 6" Narrow Stiff Boning Knife with White Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 4" Smooth Edge Paring Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/4" Smooth Edge Paring Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 6" Serrated Edge Utility Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/4" Paring Knife Set with 1 Serrated and 2 Smooth Edge Knives with White Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 4" Serrated Edge Paring Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 4" Galveston Style Oyster Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 10" Granton Edge Slicing Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/4" Serrated Edge Paring Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/2" Smooth Edge Paring Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/4" Stainless Steel Clam Knife with White Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 3 1/4" Smooth Edge Paring Knife with White Wide Handle
People Talk About:knife sharp great easy price edge handle perfect slicer slices
It was time to upgrade our knives and we couldn't have been more pleased. We did a simple test cut with a broccoli stem and it was almost like slicing cheese! That's how smooth this knife is.
This 12 sliver is nearly perfect, especially at this price point. Super sharp out of the box, and very effective, I definitely recommend it. And the Granton edge is perfect for slicing tender meats that are nearly falling apart.
What a great knife. Have tried many slicing knives with varying degrees of disappointment. This one is great so far and the price is awesome. Thanks WebstaurantStore!!
The knife is great for carving anything. It is so sharp that it even cuts though fresh baked bread. I love the length and cleanup it superb.
Great carving knife. The price is low. It keeps its edge for a long time. We've had the same one now for several years and it's still just as sharp as it was when we first got it.
A nice quality knife for the price. The balance is a bit weird (hence 4/5 stars) but that is kind of unavoidable with a lengthy knife like this. It came decently sharp.
This knife is huge - bigger than I thought when reading about it. It slices easily and is easy to clean. I also like the handle, which is consistent with the other knives in the line and easy to clean.
This granton slicing knife works well and glides easily through primals and pork belly. I have not noticed any difference in ease of cutting or prevention of food sticking to the blades with the granton edge over the normal straight edge slicer by Choice.
I just. Got this knife to try. It out. And it. Came it cuts thru. Bread. Good and I tried cutting other things and it cuts supper
Love using this knife to make thin slices. Essential for slicing up a whole 18lb packer bisket. Goes through meat easily after a quick sharpening.
This slicer knife is worth the price. As far as inexpensive carving knives go, this is a good one. It came quite sharp out of the package.
This knife is a great value. Very economical to stock your kitchen with the white handle line of knives offered at the webstaurant store. Would recommend to everyone.
This is a great slicer. I use it for brisket and ribs when they come off the smoker. The 12 inch size is perfect for single cuts. The grip is very easy to handle with gloves on while handling fatty meats. Sharp and inexpensive.
I have this knife in 10 and 12 inches and it slices meat so well. Make sure to hand wash and dry, so it doesn't rust. I like the handle grip, but I don't think this knife will last forever. For the price, it would be good to last a couple of years. Overall a good deal.
Knife came razor sharp. Inexpensive. Easy to sharpen. Hand carved one hundred pounds of beef for new years. At this price highly recommend. Easy to clean
Amazing!! We were using a regular knife from our knife block set to slice bacon and brisket. This thing is sharp, makes perfect slices and is the way to go!
a very economical knife that holds up very well. I run it on a steel for a few swipes before I use it and it holds its edge well. The plastic handle is very easy to clean on a busy night in the prime station.
Great portion control on prime rib by using this knife. It will give you perfect results. Don't let the rounded tip fool you, this knife is very sharp. It's thin and flexable.
Very good for a basic slicer. Blade didn't arrive as sharp as I was hoping for but a few minutes of sharpening fixed it. Holds an edge very well. Great for carving big roasts
I bought this knife on webstaurantstore.com because I needed an inexpensive, down and dirty carving/slicing knife. This 12" slicer fit the bill nicely. It is well-balanced and sturdy and the knife is easy to control. The only reason I gave it four out of five stars is because the knife isn't very sharp out of the package--it couldn't pass the paper cut test. However, being a serious home chef, I made a few passes with it on my "fine" sharpening stone, a couple of passes on my hone, and the knife is now amazingly sharp and holds a decent edge. I was expecting a sharper knife out of the package especially since the packaging claimed "hand honed." Overall, I would recommend this as an essential tool in the home chef's arsenal, but it needs to be sharpened to get the full benefit of the blade.
Bought this knife for slicing our mouth watering tender brisket. We were amazed how good it sliced our competition bbq brisket. We can cook it real tender and this knife will still make perfect slices.
We used this for our thanksgiving party for our store and i was amazed at how great it cut through the meat with ease! AWESOME!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register