This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stacked design gives access to 2 cooking chambers
- Holds up to (10) 18" x 26" sheet pans or (20) 12" x 20" pans, up to 2 1/2" deep
- 10 wire shelves included (5 per section)
- Individual controls with dial and digital display; stores up to 50, 10-stage recipe programs
- Boilerless steam injection system
- CombiWash automated cleaning system
- 115V, Natural gas, 81,800 / 81,800 BTU
Blodgett BLCM-62-62G NAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 925 lb.
- 44 3/16 Inches
- 45 3/8 Inches
- 69 3/4 Inches
- 18 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Control Type
- Dials / Buttons
- Door Type
Made in America
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Full Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Pan Type
- Full Size Food Pans
Full Size Sheet Pans
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Full Size
- Steam Source
- Temperature Range
- 85 - 480 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 163,600 BTU
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
Blodgett BLCM-62-62G NAT Details
The Blodgett BLCM-62-62G double gas combi oven is the perfect way to increase the versatility and efficiency of your commercial kitchen, since its innovative design lets you perform many styles of cooking with a single piece of equipment! This oven comes with a host of smart features to make your kitchen run smoothly, like automatic door stops at 110 and 180 degrees for easy product loading and unloading, a door mounted drip tray to keep condensation off your floor, and a two-step door latch that stops the fan from blowing hot air and steam onto the operator when the doors are opened. But it also boasts the power needed to tackle any task with a boilerless steam injection system, an operating temperature range of 85 - 480 degrees Fahrenheit and a reversible 9-speed fan design that ensures even airflow throughout the oven cavity. It also boasts two stacked oven chambers, giving you the flexibility to use a different cooking mode in each oven, or double your capacity for a larger batch.
The oven is easy to use, too. Each section comes with its own dial control and digital display that removes some of the complexity of more advanced touchscreen controls, while still allowing you to store up to 50 recipe programs with up to 10 stages, each. This control system also gives you access to a number of operation modes to handle any recipe, including hot air mode, combi 1 (30-40% steam), combi 2 (60-80% steam), retherm mode, steam mode, low-temperature steam mode, forced steam mode, and a preheat mode for heating an empty oven. An external core temperature probe with multiple sensing points is also included for maximum precision when cooking.
Cleaning and maintenance are simple on this model, too. It features an automated CombiWash closed-circuit cleaning system that eliminates a lot of the time and labor spent cleaning equipment without such a system, freeing your staff up for other tasks and using minimal water and detergent in the process. When you need to wash down the interior, though, the oven comes with a built-in hose that stows out of the way when you don't need it. And since it injects water directly onto the heating elements to produce steam, you don't have to worry about some of the common maintenance concerns that come with combi ovens that use a boiler.
5 wire shelves are included for each section but it can accommodate more, allowing you to hold up to (10) 18" x 26" sheet pans or (20) 12" x 20" food pans up to 2 1/2" deep. It comes mounted on an 11 1/4" tall stand with casters, and the interior and exterior are made from corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel for superior durability. This oven requires a 115V electrical connection and uses natural gas.
Left to Right: 44 3/16"
Front to Back (Including Handle): 45 3/8"
Height: 69 3/4"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BLCM-62-62G NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to an 8% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.Extensive water testing is required in order to maintain product warranty. Free tests are available from the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register