This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Reinforced stainless steel top with marine edge to retain drips
- Cabinet includes polyurethane insulation
- Forced-air system promotes uniform airflow distribution
- Both drawers feature a heavy-duty workflow handle
- Features exterior solar digital thermometer
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
|Beverage-Air WTFCS60D-1 Specs|
|Width||60 1/2 Inches|
|Height||26 11/16 Inches|
|Drawer Width||41 13/16 Inches|
|Drawer Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||14.5 cu. ft.|
6 Full Size Food Pans
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Top Capacity||800 lb.|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air WTFCS60D-1 Details
Augment your kitchen work space with this Beverage Air WTFCS60D-1 two drawer freezer chef base! Featuring two pull out drawers with heavy-duty workflow handles, this freezer allows you to keep your frozen food items close at hand while also providing additional room for countertop equipment. Each drawer holds 3 full size food pans (sold separately), and they are supported by telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels. The stainless steel top also features a full marine drip-guard to prevent spills, making clean up a breeze. Additionally, this unit utilizes a forced-air refrigeration system for uniform airflow distribution, and an exterior solar digital thermometer allows you to monitor and adjust the interior temperature.
With a heavy-duty stainless steel body, this freezer unit is a durable option that is easy to clean and maintain. The 14.5 cu. ft. cabinet is also made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and it is supported by structural columns to hold up to 800 lb. of countertop equipment. The interior is also protected by 2" of polyurethane insulation for increased strength and energy efficiency. Four 6" heavy duty casters (2 with brakes) are included for added mobility.
Left to Right: 60 1/2"
Front to Back: 32"
Height: 26 11/16"
Left to Right: 41 13/16"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register