Beverage-Air SPE27C-A Elite Series 27" 1 Door Cutting Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Deep Cutting Board
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Top holds (6) 1/6 size and (2) 1/9 size food pans (included)
- 17" deep cutting board maximizes prep space
- Heavy-duty pan supports keep your pans securely in place
- Two epoxy-coated wire shelves included for storage base
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Insulated lid helps maintain safe food temperatures and optimal sanitation
- 1/6 hp compressor uses R-134a refrigerant to cool pans from the bottom
Other Products from this Line
Watch this video to learn about our great selection of Beverage Air Elite Series refrigerated prep tables. With a large number of sizes and configurations available, you'll be sure to find one that fits your needs.
|Beverage-Air SPE27C-A Specs|
|Depth||37 7/8 Inches|
|Height||41 11/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||27 Inches|
|Nominal Width||27 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||17 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Capacity||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Cutting Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPE27C-A Details
The Beverage-Air SPE27C-A Elite Series 27" 1 door cutting top sandwich / salad prep table is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Boasting a 17" deep removable polyethylene cutting board, this table maximizes prep space, making it perfect for building your signature pizzas, subs, and salads. The top rail holds (6) 1/6 size and (2) 1/9 size food pans (included), and it comes with heavy-duty pan supports to ensure that they remain securely in place to prevent food spillage. For additional refrigerated storage space, two epoxy-coated wire shelves are included for the cabinet.
The table's high-capacity refrigeration system with 1/6 hp compressor and R-134a refrigerant boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The top rail lid is also insulated, so your ingredients can remain fresh when the table is not in use.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front, sides, top, and door. Its interior liner is made of aluminum for exceptional corrosion resistance and protection against rust. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 37 7/8"
Height: 41 11/16"
Capacity: 7.3 cu. ft.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register