Beverage-Air LV66HC-1-W LumaVue 75" White Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Boasts a durable, heavy-duty construction
- Great for showcasing beverages and grab-n-go items
- 3 double pane, lowE tempered glass doors for added safety
- Antimicrobial door handles for additional sanitary benefit
- LED bulbs last 10x longer than fluorescent bulbs
|Beverage-Air LV66HC-1-W Specs|
|Interior Width||72 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||70 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||15 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air LV66HC-1-W Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MMR72-1-B MarketMax 75" black refrigerated glass door merchandiser. Boasting LED lighting, the bulbs in this unit provide cleaner, brighter illumination than fluorescent bulbs for optimum product presentation! Plus, it's brightly lighted sign panel catches customers' attention to direct them to ice cold beers, bottled water, and soda. Its lowE double panel thermal insulated glass doors minimize energy waste and provides excellent product visibility. The doors include a hold-open feature to make reloading the merchandiser easy and efficient. The low profile, integral door handles are aesthetically pleasing and perfect for front-of-the house displays. Thanks to the 5 epoxy-coated shelves, you can maximize space to keep items organized.
The 1/2 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The electronic thermostat allows you to monitor and control the cabinet temperature to keep your items fresh. It also features 1 1/2" thick, CFC-HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help increase energy efficiency. A modern, one-piece grill can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing for added convenience.
The heavy-duty steel construction and baked-on, durable black coating make this unit a long-lasting addition to your establishment. Perfect for convenience stores, pizzerias, and, grocery stores, this merchandiser helps promote impulse sales while providing proper storage for all of your cold beverages, side orders, and perishable desserts. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 72 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:doors door open easy easily down cooling condition close better
The refrigerator looks great and the cooling functions are all still in perfect working condition 2 years later. There are a couple problems with the sliding of the doors.. the tracks seem to need additional lubing periodically, or you will lose the easy-to-open-and-close factor. The pieces that flip down to prop the door open come off easily and also ruin the stripping alongside the door. We found it better for the whole thing overall to just take them off instead of allowing them to cause damage.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register