Galaxy BMR2-B Barrel Merchandiser Refrigerator - 2.25 cu. ft.
$279.99Discounted shipping with Plus
- Pre-set to merchandise chilled beverages
- Interior LED strip illuminates the contents for easy identification
- Mechanical controls allow for simple adjustment of unit temperatures
- Two-sided lid provides quick access
- Uses R600 refrigerant; 110V
Other Products from this Line
Galaxy BMF3-W White Barrel Merchandiser Freezer - 2.5 cu. ft.
$399.00 / Each
Galaxy BMR2-CD Cold Drink Barrel Merchandiser Refrigerator - 2.25 cu. ft.
$249.00 / Each
Galaxy BMF3-B Black Barrel Merchandiser Freezer - 2.5 cu. ft.
$399.00 / Each
Galaxy BMF3-FT Wrapped Barrel Merchandiser Freezer - 2.5 cu. ft.
$429.00 / Each
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||13 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||13 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||2.25 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Utilize this Galaxy BMR2-B barrel merchandiser refrigerator to improve impulse sales of bottled and canned beverages in your establishment! By placing this spacious unit on the floor of your convenience store or cafeteria, you can entice customers to enjoy a refreshing cold treat or beverage. The sleek black exterior matches virtually any location or branding. A wire-frame basket keeps contents within easy reach, and a bright LED strip on the inner top illuminates the contents for clear viewing. This unit's wheeled base is ideal for cleaning and makes maintenance a breeze. The unit can hold 42 12 oz. cans.
The unit's mechanical controls can be set to maintain temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, ideal for merchandising pre-packaged food or beverages. It also uses eco-friendly R-600 refrigerant, which is an efficient, environmentally responsible choice for your business. A double see-through, flip-top lid keeps cold air in the barrel cooler while keeping the contents easy to see and access. A 110V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 35 1/2"
Width: 13 7/8"
Depth: 13 7/8"
Height: 22 1/2"
Capacity: 2.25 cu. ft.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register