Earn up to $161.25 back (16,125 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Finishes:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- Boasts a durable, heavy-duty construction
- Great for showcasing beverages and grab-n-go items
- 2 double pane, lowE tempered glass doors for added safety
- LED bulbs last 10x longer than fluorescent bulbs
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
You May Also Need View All Items
- Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$108.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 8 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/2" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$112.49 / Each
- Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$104.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
$104.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 9 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
$104.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 7 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 32 oz. Bottles
$116.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
$266.99 / Set
- Beverage-Air 61C01-018D-01 3" Replacement Plate Casters for Beverage-Air HB, MM, LV, and Slate Series - 4/Set
$264.49 / Set
|Beverage-Air MMR49HC-1-B Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||49 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||49 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||10 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
Beverage-Air MMR49HC-1-B Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MMR49HC-1-B MarketMax 52" black refrigerated glass door merchandiser. Boasting LED lighting, the bulbs in this unit provide cleaner, brighter illumination than fluorescent bulbs for optimum product presentation! Plus, it's brightly lighted sign panel catches customers' attention to direct them to ice cold beers, bottled water, and soda. Its lowE double panel thermal insulated glass sliding doors minimize energy waste and provides excellent product visibility. The doors include a hold-open feature to make reloading the merchandiser easy and efficient. The low profile, integral door handles are aesthetically pleasing and perfect for front-of-the house displays. Thanks to the 5 epoxy-coated shelves per section, you can maximize space to keep items organized.
A bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The electronic thermostat allows you to monitor and control the cabinet temperature to keep your items fresh. It also features 1 1/2" thick, CFC-HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help increase energy efficiency. A modern, one-piece grill can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing for added convenience.
The heavy-duty steel construction and baked-on, durable white coating make this unit a long-lasting addition to your establishment. Perfect for convenience stores, pizzerias, and, grocery stores, this merchandiser helps promote impulse sales while providing proper storage for all of your cold beverages, side orders, and perishable desserts. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 49 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register