Beverage-Air MMR23HC-1-B Black Marketmax Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting- 23 Cu. Ft.
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Finishes:
- Heavy-duty construction with white coated steel interior walls
- Triple pane glass door with tempered inside and outside panes for safety
- LED lighting throughout interior
- LED interior fluorescent lighting and lighted sign panel
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 8 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/2" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$94.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$99.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 9 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 32 oz. Bottles
$99.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C01-011A 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$364.50 / Set
Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
$206.99 / Set
Discover why Beverage-Air MarketMax mechandisers are perfect for displaying refrigerated or frozen products in your business. MarketMax merchandisers are brimming with features that make it an excellent addition to any foodservice establishment.
|Beverage-Air MMR23HC-1-B Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MMR23HC-1-B Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air MMR23HC-1-B black Marketmax 23 cu. ft. refrigerated glass door merchandiser! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings! Its low E double panel thermal insulated glass door minimizes energy waste and provides excellent product visibility, while five epoxy coated shelves help you maximize space to keep items organized. Interior fluorescent lighting and a brightly lighted sign panel enhance product illumination.
A bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy duty steel exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. The Beverage-Air MMR23-1-B-LED Marketmax 23 cu. ft. refrigerated glass door merchandiser with LED lighting requires a 115V electrical connection.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register