Beverage-Air MT08-1H6B 19" Marketeer Series Black Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
- Exterior is a heavy duty steel with a durable black coating; interior is a white coated steel
- Electronic temperature control
- LED lighting throughout interior illuminates products for clear merchandising
- Quiet refrigeration system is great for front of house settings
- 115V, 1/6 hp, R290 refrigerant, 2" leveling feet
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 9 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
$89.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 8 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/2" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$94.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 32 oz. Bottles
$99.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$99.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C31-252D-01 EcoTrac Adjustable Spring-Feed Lane Organizer - 28" - 12 Lanes for 8.4 oz. Cans
$172.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Caster
$39.99 / Each
|Beverage-Air MT08-1H6B Specs|
|Width||18 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||18 3/8 Inches|
|Height||71 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||15 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||14 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 Inches|
|Capacity||7.69 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MT08-1H6B Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage Air MT08-1H6B Marketeer black 19" glass door merchandiser! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings! Its self-closing, low E double panel thermal insulated glass door minimizes energy waste and provides excellent product visibility. Five epoxy coated shelves help you maximize space to keep items organized. A built in lock comes standard so that you can prevent unwanted access during after-hours of your business.
An intuitive electronic temperature control is easy to operate and ensures your merchandiser is at the ideal setting. A bottom mounted 1/8 hp compressor that runs on R600 refrigerant allows this unit to consistently keep your foods and beverages chilled. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy duty steel interior and exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. Equipped with 2" leveling feet, you can be sure you have a sturdy and level merchandiser even on unlevel floors. Plus, this unit is tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 18 7/8"
Depth: 18 3/8"
Height: 71 3/8"
Capacity: 7.69 cu. ft.
Width: 15 7/8"
Depth: 14 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register