- Crisp LED lighting offers clear visibility of your best bottles of wine
- Chrome curved racks securely hold and effectively merchandise bottles
- Self-closing, anti-fog swing glass door
- Temperature control allows for precise temperature settings between 35 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit for white, red, or sparkling wines
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 115V
- Avantco 178WSHELF23F Flat Chrome Adjustable Shelf for GDW-23 Wine Merchandisers
- Avantco 178WSHELF23T Tilted Chrome Adjustable Wine Shelf for GDW-23 Wine Merchandisers
- Avantco 178H152349TR Top Right Hinge Bracket for GDC15, GDC23, and GDC49
- Avantco 17817114 9" Fan Blade for SS-1, GDW, GDC, GDS, DLC, and A Series
- Avantco 17816412 4" Swivel Plate Caster with Brake
- Avantco 178SLD10LN12 10 Lane Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles
- Avantco 178SLD10LN16 10 Lane Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 16 oz. Bottles
- Avantco 178SLD7LN32 7 Lane Gravity Feed Bottle Organizer for 32 oz. Bottles
|Width||28 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 7/8 Inches|
|Height||83 9/16 Inches|
|Interior Width||25 3/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||35 - 65 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I adjust the temperature range for red wines?
- If the controller does not exceed 43 degrees Fahrenheit for the set point, please contact Tech Support at [email protected]
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Attract customers to your most popular wines while keeping them perfectly chilled with this Avantco GDW-23-BB 28" single door wine merchandiser. With consistent temperature control from 35-65 degrees Fahrenheit, this wine refrigerator effectively cools anything from a light sparkling wine to a full-bodied port wine. The crisp LED lighting cleanly illuminates your bottles and combines with a self-closing, anti-fog swing glass door for optimum merchandising effect.
This merchandiser boasts a sleek black tinted mirrored interior and glossy black exterior that allow it to blend in perfectly in any liquor store, convenience store, grocery store, or restaurant! Its chrome curved racks securely hold and effectively promote your best brands. The unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which makes for an environmentally responsible choice for your business. Plus, the entire refrigerator is mounted on 4 casters so you can easily move it for simple cleaning. This wine refrigerator requires a 115V connection for operation.
Width: 28 3/8"
Depth: 31 7/8"
Height: 83 9/16"
Width: 25 3/16"
Depth: 28 3/8"
Height: 62 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register