Beverage-Air MT34-1-W 39 1/2" Marketeer Series White Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
- Exterior is a heavy duty steel with a durable black coating; interior is a white coated steel
- Electronic temperature control
- LED lighting throughout interior illuminates products for clear merchandising
- Quiet refrigeration system is great for front of house settings
- 115V, 1/6 hp, R290 refrigerant, 2" leveling feet
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 8 oz. to 12 oz. Bottles / Cans
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 9 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 27 7/8" x 27", for 20 oz. to 25 oz. Bottles
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 10 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer - 28 1/4" x 26 7/8", for 16 oz. Cans
$104.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 8 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 28 1/2" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$112.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 32 oz. Bottles
$116.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 7 Lane Universal Adjustable Flow Trak Bottle Organizer, 25 5/8" x 28 1/8", for 1 Liter Bottles
$106.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C31-252D-01 EcoTrac Adjustable Spring-Feed Lane Organizer - 28" - 12 Lanes for 8.4 oz. Cans
$190.50 / Each
3" Large Cooler Door Merchandiser / Suction Cup Display
$16.99 / Each
|Beverage-Air MT34-1W Specs|
|Width||39 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||39 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||26.12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air MT34-1W Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage Air MT34-1-W Marketeer white 39 1/2" glass door merchandiser. This model boasts two glass doors and LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy efficiency. Self-closing, low E, double paned, and thermal insulated, the doors provide easy access while minimizing energy waste. They're even tempered for added front-of-house safety. A built-in lock comes standard too, helping to prevent unwanted access after hours. This unit includes five epoxy-coated shelves per section to help maximize space and organize products.
For a comfortable, welcoming front-of-house setting, this merchandiser is engineered with a quiet refrigeration system. Its 1/3 hp bottom-mounted compressor even runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which is an environmentally-responsible choice for any business; this specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. An intuitive electronic temperature control makes the refrigerator easy to operate and ensures that it's at the ideal setting. With thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing, the unit is easy to maintain, as well.
Since food service operations are busy, fast-paced environments, this merchandiser boasts a heavy-duty steel interior and exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. Plus, because it's equipped with 2" leveling feet, the unit is sure to be sturdy and level, even on uneven floors. Engineered for the real world, it's rigorously tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it a smart, dependable business investment. It requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Width: 39 1/2"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Capacity: 26.12 cu. ft.
Width: 39 3/8"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 60 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register