Beverage-Air LV27HC-1-B-18 LumaVue 30" Black Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting - Left Hinged Door
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Exterior is a heavy duty steel with a durable white coating; interior is a white coated steel
- Whisper quiet refrigeration system is great for front of house settings
- Full electronic control of cabinet temperature
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 115V, 1/4 hp, R290 refrigerant, 2 leveling feet
|Beverage-Air LV27HC-1-B-18 Specs|
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||25.88 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||5 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air LV27HC-1-B-18 Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage Air MT53-1-SDW Marketeer white 54" glass door merchandiser! This model boasts LED lighting for maximum product visibility and energy savings! Its self-closing, low E double panel thermal insulated sliding glass doors minimize energy waste and provides excellent product visibility. This unit includes five epoxy coated shelves to help you maximize space and keep your items organized. A built in lock comes standard so that you can prevent unwanted access during after-hours of your business.
A whisper quiet refrigeration system helps keep a quieter front of house setting for your customers. An intuitive electronic temperature control is easy to operate and ensures your merchandiser is at the ideal setting. A bottom mounted 1/4 hp compressor that runs on R290 refrigerant allows this unit to consistently keep your foods and beverages chilled. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. For durability, this merchandiser boasts a heavy duty steel interior and exterior with a durable, powder coated finish. Equipped with 2" leveling feet, you can be sure you have a sturdy and level merchandiser even on unlevel floors. Plus, this unit is tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection, and includes an 8' long cord and plug set.
Depth: 32 1/4"
Capacity: 25.88 cu. ft.
Height: 61 5/8"
Useable Height: 53"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register