Beverage-Air LV17HC-1-B 36" Black Lumavue Refrigerated Sliding Glass Door Merchandiser
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4 epoxy-coated shelves
- LED interior lighting for better product visibility
- 1/3 hp compressor maintains temperatures between 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 17.5 cu. ft. capacity
|Beverage-Air LV17HC-1-B Specs|
|Interior Width||33 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 Inches|
|Interior Height||46 7/8 Inches|
|Capacity||17.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air LV17HC-1-B Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage Air LV17HC-1-B black Lumavue 17.5 cu. ft. refrigerated sliding glass door merchandiser! Its sliding glass doors boast low-profile door handles with a hold open feature, while their low E double panel thermal insulated glass minimizes energy waste and provides excellent product visibility. Four white epoxy shelves help you keep items organized, while interior LED lighting enhances product illumination.
A bottom mounted 1/3 hp compressor that runs on environmentally friendly R-290 refrigerant allows this Beverage Air refrigerated glass door merchandiser to consistently maintain temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It also features thick polyurethane insulation and a modern, one-piece grill that can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. For durability, this merchandiser boasts white coated steel interior walls and an exterior powder coated finish. The Beverage Air LV17HC-1-B Lumavue 17.5 cu. ft. refrigerated glass door merchandiser with sliding doors requires a 115V electrical connection.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Height: 46 7/8"
Capacity: 17.5 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register