Beverage-Air LV10HC-1-B-18 Lumavue 24" Black Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting - Left Hinged Door
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Boasts a durable, heavy-duty construction
- Great for showcasing beverages and grab-n-go items
- Double pane, lowE tempered glass door for added safety
- Certified for open food product
- Tested to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- 9.6 cu. ft. capacity
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves allow for easy organization
|Beverage-Air LV10HC-1-B-18 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||21 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||40 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||9.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air LV10HC-1-B-18 Details
Showcase your ice cold beverages and grab-and-go items with this Beverage-Air LV10HC-1-B-18 Lumavue 24" black refrigerated glass door merchandiser. Boasting LED lighting, the bulbs in this unit provide cleaner, brighter illumination than fluorescent bulbs for optimum product presentation! Its lowE double panel thermal insulated glass swing door minimizes energy waste and provides excellent product visibility. The hinged door includes both an automatic hold-open feature and a self-closing design. The low profile, recessed pocket door handle is aesthetically pleasing and perfect for front-of-the house displays. Thanks to the 3 epoxy-coated shelves, you can maximize space to keep items organized.
The 1/6 hp compressor runs on environmentally friendly R-290 refrigerant to consistently maintain temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also features 1 1/2" thick, CFC-HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to help increase energy efficiency.
A modern, one-piece grill can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing for added convenience. The heavy-duty steel construction and baked-on, durable black coating make this unit a long-lasting addition to your establishment. Plus, this unit is tested and certified to an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Perfect for convenience stores, pizzerias, and, grocery stores, this merchandiser helps promote impulse sales while providing proper storage for all of your cold beverages, side orders, and perishable desserts. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Adding graphics to this unit may increase the shipping time. For more information on specific shipping times, contact Customer Service.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Capacity: 9.6 cu. ft.
Depth: 18 1/8"
Height: 40 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register