Beverage-Air DD36HC-SLM-1-B Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser, Slim - Black, (2) 1/4 Keg Capacity
- Holds (2) 1/4 size slim kegs
- Features (1) 3" insulated tower with 2 faucets
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes a door lock for added safety
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
Beverage Air 406-063A 4 Tap Wine Tower - 3" Column
Beverage Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
Beverage Air 406-055A 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
Beverage Air 406-053A Single 3" Diameter Tap Tower
Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
Micro Matic DS-133-PSS Polished Stainless Steel 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
plus $326.99 /Each
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
plus $369.99 /Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD36HC-SLM-1-B Specs|
|Interior Width||24 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||14 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/4 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||6.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||2|
|Number of Taps||2|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Beverage-Air DD36HC-SLM-1-B Details
This Beverage-Air DD36HC-SLM-1-B double tap kegerator beer dispenser is the ideal solution to dispensing draft beers and micro-brews in your bar or restaurant! Featuring (1) 3" insulated tap tower with 2 faucets, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. It holds (2) 1/4 size slim kegs perfectly and keeps them ice cold for direct draw dispensing. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
A self-closing door with a magnetic gasket ensures the door seals tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with a standard door lock to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
The foamed-in-place CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation helps enhance this beer dispenser's performance while still maintaining high standards for environmental safety. This unit uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant and utilizes a 1/10 hp compressor. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Capacity: 6.3 cu. ft.
Width: 24 1/4"
Height: 29 1/4"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:perfect opportunity offer little great fit easy diversity clean bar
This unit is the perfect fit for our small bar. It is a great opportunity to offer a little diversity with two taps but meets our space requirements! Attractive and easy to clean.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register