This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Backyard Pro CHAR-30 30" Heavy-Duty Steel Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Grates, Removable Legs, and Cover
Backyard Pro CHAR-30SS 30" Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Grates, Removable Legs, and Cover
BakerStone O-AHXXX-O-000 Black Ceramic Original Grill Top Pizza Oven - 23 3/8" x 16 3/4" x 6 3/8"
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Designed to sit on top of outdoor 3-burner and larger gas grills
- Instantly creates a pizza oven without added installation or labor costs
- Internal temperature reaches between 600-800 degrees Fahrenheit
- Versatile design can cook pizzas, cookies, meats, fish, and vegetables
- Great for outdoor dining areas and catered events
|BakerStone O-AHXXX-O-000 Specs|
|Length||23 3/8 Inches|
|Width||16 3/4 Inches|
|Height||6 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Length||15 Inches|
|Interior Width||13 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||3 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I clean this pizza oven box?
- To clean your pizza oven box, turn each burner to high and let the box sit for 15 minutes. This will allow any excess debris to burn off. Use the end of your spatula or metal pizza peel to scrape off any excess stuck-on food particles. Simply scrape and push particles to the back, vented area to burn off. If needed, wipe box down with a damp towel once the box is completely cool. Do not use soap or detergent or allow the box to soak.
- How do I cook other items besides pizza in this oven pizza box?
- Only pizza or bread dough should come in contact with the ceramic stones inside this oven box. Foods that contain fat, oil, or butter including olive oil coated vegetables, meats, or cookies, should never be placed directly on the stones. Instead, use a metal baking pan, sheet, or cast-iron skillet as a barrier between your food and the stones. This will prevent the stones from absorbing fats and oils, which could result in smoking, odors, staining, and unwanted flavors.
- Can I use this oven pizza box inside?
- Yes, this pizza oven can be used on a commercial 3-burner charboiler as long as it sits under a hood.
- Does this unit require assembly?
- Yes, this outdoor equipment requires assembly. For more information, please refer to the manufacturer's product literature.
BakerStone O-AHXXX-O-000 Details
Instantly upgrade your menu with this BakerStone O-AHXXX-O-000 black ceramic original grill top pizza oven! This compact, revolutionary box packs in the power of a traditional pizza oven without the added hassle and cost of installation, labor, or extensive upkeep. Offer up artisanal flatbreads and personalized calzones at your microbrewery, or create a personalized pizza station at your next outdoor catered event. With an internal temperature between 600 and 800 degrees Fahrenheit, it only takes 2-4 minutes to produce a pizzeria quality product sure to please patrons.
This pizza oven features an attractive, durable, and easy to clean black ceramic exterior. The thermometer is located on the top for easy and instant identification. This oven utilizes pizza stone material and a combination of radiant, convective, and conductive heat to quickly and precisely cook your fresh foods. When transporting the oven, the included side handles make it easy to lift on or off your grill once properly cooled.
To use, place your pizza oven on top of any outdoor 3-burner or larger gas grill. Set the burners to high, and simply wait 15 to 20 minutes until the needle in the thermometer moves to the flame icon. Using a pizza peel (sold separately), launch the uncooked pizza into the oven and allow the crust to set up for about 1 minute. Rotate the pizza a quarter of a turn every 45 seconds to get an even, golden brown cook on the crust. Once cooked, simply remove and serve!
Length: 23 3/8"
Width: 16 3/4"
Height: 6 3/8"
Width: 13 3/4"
People Talk About:party little heat Great fun enjoy effort eat course cooking
Great product. Of course you could always heat your oven up to 500 with a baker's stone, but what's the fun in that? This takes a little practice to get the pizza off the peel but it's well worth the effort since you can eat your mistakes. Love having a party where everyone makes their own -- this way I can enjoy the party without cooking all the time.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register