- Perfect for large golf clubs, hotels, and catered events
- Made with 304 series stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- 8 burners that total 129,000 BTUH; single inlet is compatible with bulk propane tanks
- Roll dome set includes (1) 30" roll dome and (1) 30" bun rack
- Includes (1) 30" removable griddle
|Crown Verity CV-MCB-60-SI-BULK-RGP Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||58 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||8 Burners|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
|Total BTU||129,000 BTU|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why would the paint on my burner/range come off after the first use?
- This is normal for painted outdoor ranges, During initial start-up and first use, you may experience some burn-in of the range that includes unpleasant fumes and discoloration of the burner. This process is typical, and after 10-15 minutes the unit will be ready for use.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Crown Verity CV-MCB-60-SI-BULK-RGP Details
Cook high-quality grilled food at your next event with the Crown Verity CV-MCB-60 SI-BULK-RGP liquid propane 60" mobile outdoor grill! Whether you're catering with it or hosting a big event at your hotel, this high-performance stainless steel grill will withstand frequent use while delivering excellent results. This grill utilizes a single-gas inlet that has been adapted for bulk propane tanks to give you hours of reliable performance. It boasts eight burners placed every 5 3/4" to ensure the most even heat pattern possible, and it produces up to 129,000 BTUH. It heats to cooking temperature within five minutes, which means that you can complete your food prep and get right to work with little wasted time.
The RGP roll dome / griddle packing includes (1) 30" roll dome and (1) 30" bun rack as well as (1) 30" removable griddle. The griddle features 5/16" thick cold rolled steel plates with splash guards and a removable grease tray, allowing you to use your charbroiler to make delicious pancakes, bacon, and eggs. The dome, when closed, can increase production rates by as much as 40%, while the bun / warming rack allows you to toast up plenty of crisp hot dog buns or simply keep food warm. However you choose to use it, this convenient grill set provides optimum versatility to churn out a wide variety of menu items.
With a 58" x 21" cooking surface, you'll find the ideal balance of convenient size and efficient production. The body, legs, cooking grates, burners, under shelf, radiants, water pans, fasteners, and pilot tubes are all constructed with 304 series stainless steel for long-term durability and improved sanitation. Water pans with drain ports not only help make cleaning a breeze, but also reduce grease fire hazards for added safety. With two 14" wheels and two lockable casters, you'll be able to position this grill in the optimal spot.
Any Crown Verity propane gas grill model that has --SI50/100 in the model number is set up to be used with a 50 lb. or 100 lb. propane tank. Any model with -SI-Bulk in the model number is set up to be connected to a bulk propane tank. Please reference the "Infographic" under "Resources and Downloads" to see what a 20 lb, 50 lb, 100 lb, and Bulk Propane tank look like.
Cooking Height: 36"
Height (with Roll Dome): 52"
Height (with Griddle): 43 1/2"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Resources and Downloads for
Crown Verity CV-MCB-60-SI-BULK-RGP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register