Crown Verity CCB-72WGP 72" Outdoor Club Grill with 2 Horizontal Propane Tanks and Wind Guard Package
- Perfect for caterers, golf clubs, resorts, hotels, and universities
- Features dual 30 lb. horizontal propane tanks
- Wind guard package includes (2) 36" wind guards
- All stainless steel construction
- Water pans with drain ports ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires
- 159,000 BTU; 10 burners
- (2) 14" wheels and 2 locking casters for easy mobility
- Lifetime warranty on grill body and cooking grates; 10 year warranty on burners
You May Also Need View All Items
Crown Verity ZCV-ABR-36/72 36" Bun Rack / Warming Rack
plus $154.49 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-BC-72-V BBQ Cover for 72" Outdoor Charbroilers with Roll Dome
plus $212.99 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-FA-5 2 Fork Assembly Set for Rotisserie Assemblies
plus $55.49 / Set
Crown Verity ZCV-FA-8 2 Fork Assembly Set for Rotisserie Assemblies
plus $68.99 / Set
Crown Verity ZCV-PGRID-36 Professional Series 36" Removable Griddle
plus $509.00 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-RD-36/72 36" Roll Dome Cover
plus $659.00 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-RES 14" x 23" Removable End Shelf
plus $116.99 / Each
Crown Verity ZCV-RFS-72 72" Removable Front Shelf
plus $192.49 / Each
Hot & Fast
Burners on high with direct high heat will sear the meat. Direct high heat adds caramelization, deep flavor, a crust, plus it is a time saver.
Low & Slow
Utilizes indirect low heat. Set lower heat to one side and place your meat on that side. The longer it cooks the more tender it will be. Indirect low heat gives you meat that is fall-apart tender, it remains juice, is lower maintenance as well as being healthier.
Learn the benefits of grilling both Hot & Fast and Low & Slow.
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
Lighting a grill can be dangerous, so it's important that it's done correctly. Crown Verity's sturdy commercial BBQ grills are great for your restaurant because they are not only easy to light and use, but are also extremely easy to clean.
A Crown Verity grill is more than just a grill - it's a stage for your best offerings. Test your culinary craft and explore the versatility this Crown Verity grill offers.
Watch this testimonial from Chris Devlin to hear how Crown Verity is convenient and easy to use for any catering operation.
Watch this video to see why Jason Parsons, Executive Chef at Peller Estates Winery chooses Crown Verity grills.
Crown Verity grills give you the power of a commercial kitchen while cooking outdoors! With various sizes and models available, any type of grilling can be made easy - watch this video to learn more!
Crown Verity combines performance, precision, and durability to create their exceptional products. Watch this video to learn more!
Watch this video to learn how to prepare your Crown Verity grill for repair!
|Crown Verity CV-CCB-72WGP Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||70 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
Horizontal Fuel Tank Mounting
|Grill / Griddle Usage||High Production|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Preheat Time||5 Minutes|
|Usage||Portable Outdoor Grills|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Why do I need to season the grill grates?
- Seasoning your grill grate prior to use helps prevent food from sticking and rust from forming. Re-seasoning the grate after each cleaning is recommended. For more information, check out our instruction sheet, "How to Season a Grill Grate".
Crown Verity CV-CCB-72WGP Details
This Crown Verity CCB-72WGP 72" outdoor club grill comes packed with everything you need to begin effectively grilling ribs, burgers, hot dogs, and chicken! Designed to make quick work of any buffet line at catered events, golf clubs, resorts, hotels, and colleges, this grill includes (2) 4500 BTU lighter tubes and boasts (10) 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners that heat the grill to cooking temperature within 5 minutes. 2 wind guards are included to help reduce heat loss and ensure even cooking, while the undershelf offers plenty of space to store go-to supplies.
This heavy-duty outdoor club grill features an all stainless steel construction, with most components made of type 304 for exceptional durability and ease of cleaning. Water pans with drain ports not only help make cleaning a breeze, but also reduce grease fire hazards for added safety. Gas hoses and regulators make it simple to hook up the 2 included 30 lb. horizontal propane tanks which not only make the grill easier to move, but also eliminate a potential tripping hazard while improving the overall appearance. Thanks to the (2) 14" rear wheels and 2 locking casters, this grill is incredibly simple to maneuver over any terrain so you can set up your food stations in a variety of settings. As an added bonus, it ships assembled and ready to use so you can start grilling right away!
Cooking Height: 36"
Height (with Wind Guard): 46"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register