Other Available Types:
- Large 1102 sq. in. cooking surface can accommodate a whole hog with space to spare
- 2 thermometers and adjustable chimney flaps ensure perfect smoking temperature
- 14 gauge stainless steel charcoal pan and slide-out ash tray
- Adjustable height cooking grate that's removable makes cleaning a breeze
- Lid brackets keep the lid from tipping back the whole way
Other Products from this Line
- Backyard Pro CHAR-60 60" Heavy-Duty Steel Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Grates, Removable Legs, and Cover
- Backyard Pro CHAR-60SS 60" Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Grates, Removable Legs, and Cover
- Backyard Pro 554SMOKR60AS 60" Charcoal / Wood Smoker Grill with Adjustable Grates and Dome - Assembled
- Backyard Pro CHAR-30 30" Heavy-Duty Steel Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Grates, Removable Legs, and Cover
- Backyard Pro CHAR-30SS 30" Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Charcoal Grill with Adjustable Grates, Removable Legs, and Cover
Give customers the smoky taste they desire by slow cooking your products in the Backyard Pro 60" charcoal / wood smoker.
When the weather is warm and your patrons are hungry, nothing is more satisfying than getting outside and cooking up your signature meats and vegetables for them to enjoy! Simply put your product inside the unit, slow cook it to perfection, and watch as the smoky flavor transforms it into a mouth-watering dish. With 1102 sq. in. of cook space, you'll have plenty of room to smoke ribs, brisket, or even an entire pig! Plus, this smoker fits comfortably on any deck or patio, while still leaving plenty of room for a bar, outdoor seating area, or fire pit. To provide you with the best possible savings on shipping costs, this unit ships knocked down.
"this is a very nice smoker and grill. I put it together in about 3 hours by myself. it came on a truck called pitt - Ohio very nicely packed. I will give it a try this weekend hopefully it will cook as easy as it went together. thank you."Read More Reviews
Stainless Steel Components
The stainless steel charcoal pan, grates, and legs offer superior durability and ensure that this rugged unit is built to withstand harsh, outdoor environments. Both the lid and sides are made out of cold rolled sheet steel, and they are 16 gauge. Plus, stainless steel is easy to maintain, so cleaning the unit at the end of the night won't be difficult. The exterior features an attractive, black powder-coated finish to resist chips, scuffs, and scratches.
Adjustable Cooking Grate Height
Thanks to 3 different height levels, you can adjust the placement of your cooking grate to accommodate log size, charcoal, or different food products. The adjustable grate height allows for 8”, 10 3/8”, and 12 3/4” distance from the coals. This flexibility increases versatility and allows you to customize the unit to best suit your needs.
This smoker comes equipped with 2 easy-to-read thermometers so you can keep a close eye on the temperature of your products as they cook.
Adjustable Chimney Flap
If the temperature inside the smoker should get too hot, the chimney flap can be adjusted to gain greater control over the airflow.
For maximum convenience, the lid brackets ensure that the lid won't tip the entire way back as you load and unload products.
Slide Out Tray
For easy cleaning, a slide out tray on the side of the unit can be quickly removed and emptied.
Casters with Brakes
The included casters make mobility across cobblestones or pavement hassle-free, and the brakes help keep it stable when you want it stationary.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- 24 Inches
- 60 Inches
- 54 1/2 Inches
- Cooking Surface Height:
- 28 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width:
- 56 1/2 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth:
- 19 1/2 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
5 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register