This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Two adjustable gas valves per burner
- 180,000 total BTU
- 6" adjustable legs
- Stainless steel cabinet, front, bottom
- Rolled front enables easy loading
- Gradual slope design reduces spill-over
- Heavy duty cast iron top grates
- Liquid Propane
|Bakers Pride BPSP-18-2-D LP Specs|
|Burner BTU||90,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||180,000 BTU|
|Type||Stock Pot Ranges|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Bakers Pride BPSP-18-2-D LP Details
For optimum convenience and usability, choose this Bakers Pride Restaurant Series BPSP-18-2-D liquid propane two burner stock pot range to quickly prepare a variety of pastas, soups, sauces, and stocks! With (2) three ring burners arranged front to back, this stock pot range delivers up to 180,000 BTU of cooking power.
The Bakers Pride BPSP-18-2-D stock pot range is easy to clean too! It features a sleek and sturdy stainless steel front, sides, cabinet and bottom, two removable heavy duty cast iron grates, and two continuous pilots per burner for instant ignition. Its roll front construction is easy to load and the gradual slope design reduces spillover. For additional storage, each range also features a durable stainless steel cabinet base.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride BPSP-18-2-D LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register