Wolf WSPR1-NAT Natural Gas Stock Pot Range - 110,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Cast iron top grate
- Standing pilot ignition
- Infinite heat control valves with included heat shield
- Height adjustable from 22 1/2" to 24"
- Natural gas; 110,000 BTU
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
Vigor 40 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $82.99 / Each
Vigor 20 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $46.99 / Each
Vigor 60 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $114.99 / Each
Vigor 24 Qt. Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Aluminum-Clad Stock Pot with Cover
plus $59.99 / Each
|Wolf WSPR1-NAT Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||22 1/2 - 24 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||Single|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Type||Stock Pot Ranges|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Wolf WSPR1-NAT Details
Making large stock pots of signature soups, stews, sauces, and other delicious creations in your hectic commercial kitchen has never been easier than with this Wolf WSPR1-NAT stock pot range! Its low working height makes loading and unloading heavy pots a breeze and thanks to a 110,000 BTU burner with dual heat zones, this unit offers independent controls for the most efficient cooking possible. The stainless steel front and sides combine with a heavy-duty cast iron top grate to provide outstanding durability.
Two infinite heat control valves along with a standing pilot ignition make this unit easy to use. Plus, a heat shield is included to protect the control valves from steam damage during operation. For maximum convenience, the legs allow you to adjust the working height from 22 1/2" to 24" to match your existing line of Vulcan equipment. This unit runs on natural gas.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height (adjustable from): 22 1/2" to 24"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Wolf assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register