Globe GSP18G 18" Single Burner Stock Pot Range - 100,000 BTU
- Designed to quickly heat large pots of soup, sauce, or pasta
- Factory set to natural gas, liquid propane conversion kit included
- Large, heavy-duty cast iron grate; 100,000 BTU (90,000 LP)
- Two-piece ring-type cast iron burner for maximum cooking performance
- Dual, manual controls with standing pilot for easy ignition
- Cool-touch stainless steel bull nose front for increased safety
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel construction
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Depth||27 1/4 Inches|
|Height||25 5/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||Single|
|Type||Stock Pot Ranges|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Designed to withstand the hustle and bustle of a busy commercial kitchen, this Globe GSP18G 18" gas stock pot range allows you to prepare pot after pot of your signature soups, stews, and sauces! Equipped with a two-piece ring-type cast iron burner, this unit delivers a total of 100,000 BTU (or 90,000 when used with liquid propane) of power to ensure efficiency and even cooking at your operation. The stainless steel front and sides combine with a heavy-duty cast iron top grate to provide outstanding durability.
Two manual on/off heat control valves along with a standing pilot ignition make this unit incredibly user-friendly. Plus, the cool-to-the-touch bull nose front shields the controls from intense heat, providing a more comfortable working environment, while also being safer for your employees to use. For maximum convenience, the legs allow you to adjust the working height from 24 1/8" to 25 5/8" to match your existing line of Globe equipment. This unit ships ready to connect to natural gas, but a liquid propane conversion kit is included.
Depth: 27 1/4"
Height: 25 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Get paid to review this product!